1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I get Glycolic Acid Peel for Skin

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Hetal, Apr 12, 2007.

1. maitri

maitri New IL'ite

Re: Glycolic Acis Peel for Skin

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the wonderful information on glycolic peels. I have been taking these peels at Kaya to correct sunburns on my face and hands since last few months. It has shown positive results and few sittings are still left. But these peels are very costly if we go to such beauty clinics. I want to do these at my home myself. Please suggest me where I can get glycolic acid for peels.

Thanks

2. Sulkypetal

Sulkypetal New IL'ite

Hi all
    Just stumbled across these posts, re Glycolic peel..though they date back from May 2007, thanks to all for great info.
    I appreciate especially getting the brand name glyco-A mircorlabs 12% glycoic acid night usage, that radhavenkatesh posted. Shall check with my derma about that.
    I live in Mubmai and also regularly visit Kaya in Bandra and I think they charge a bomb for their various services! They are pretty decent but now I have found a better dermatologist though she also consults for Kaya.

Has anyone found the store Cheryl which one of the indusLadies in Malawi posted abpout? I haven't seen it. Nor does the website seem to be current-- in fact the domain name seems to be up for grabs. Here I regulary visit New Beauty Center in Khar for essential oils; I'm sure die hard beauty bargain shoppers in our bewithcing, besmirched Bumbai know this store... (Bumbai, coz I just can't get used to Mumbai, it was Bombay when I was a growing up here and left to US, on my return it is something else which I am not too fond of!!)

[SIZE=+1]The world today is hungry not only for bread but hungry for love; hungry to be wanted, to be loved.[/SIZE] Mother Teresa

3. sujie

sujie New IL'ite

Hi Laxmi,

can you give me the address of KAYA...so that i can approach them in getting better solution for my dull skin

Reg
    Sujatha

4. brindaarun

brindaarun Silver IL'ite

Hi

I think for a Glyco peel Kaya is charging very high.. Consult a good derma and ask for regular home usage glyco cream suitable for your skin..

Dont not waste the amount in Kaya.. I wasted 4 sittings but after applying the cream (suggested by my dermatologist) i got good results..

5. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

Hi Brinda arun, can you mention the deramatologies details and the cream name ... if you don't mind

do anyone experienc a good result with home treatement for the sun tan in hand and face.

Plase advice me a good dermatalogies for this kind in bangalore.

6. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

hi laxminkp,
    Can you please tell me from where did you manage the glycolic pee;l here in India?

7. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

dear hetal ,
    I have been using retina_A and HQ 4% alternatively and have got very good results..this can be done at home itself and there is no danger at all if instructions are followed precisely..if you are interested then let me know i shall let you know how to go about it..otherwise im feeling a little bored to type the whole process...regards

8. visitpallavi

visitpallavi New IL'ite

hi,
    my face is very dark and body is fair i visited many doctors undergone chemical peels and lasertreatment but no use.i used ban a tan,sunscreen spf 30,white cream and glyco6 .iam using it from past 1year.i dont find any change.i stay in hyderabad.pls suggest best docotr tanks.........................................
    pallavi

9. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

pallavi
    acid peels should be done professionaly so pl dont try them out at home front yes i would suggest you to find out what reason could be behind the complexion problem few times exposure to exposed parts makes it darker if your skin isnt oily and does not have pimples pl try a v good nourshing cream like botanica or venusia max whic noursishes the skin in night time and in day take a sunscreen maybe photoban or sunban forte would do i personaly like suncross
    pl go to a good parlor and get skin poilishing diamond facials or aroma facials suggested by them not always acid peels would do good you have to try all methods
    best wishes
    radha

10. visitpallavi

visitpallavi New IL'ite

hello,
    how r u? thanks for advice.where can i get this botanica cream ?sun screen is vety sticky i look very dark apply after applying what to do?only my face is dark ears ,neck everything are fair , they also expose to sun know but why tanning is not to my neck only face is tanned.

thank u
    pallavi