Where can i find Murukku,Adirasam etc(southIndian snacks)_WholeSale Shop in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by swaran, Nov 2, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

I am looking for some person/shop who would sell Hygenic tasty SouthIndian snacks like Kai/Mul Murukku,adirasam,laddu etc at wholesale rate in bulk.I require these snacks in large numbers.
    I stay at Ramamurthy Nagar..hence am looking for someone who sell these snacks somewhere near my place...even if they are a little far,its ok...

Is there someone who can recommend me?!!!

Thanks in Advance

2. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Re: Where can i find Murukku,Adirasam etc(southIndian snacks)_WholeSale Shop in Banga

Hi Swaran,

Unga veetuku pakathula HOT CHIPS shop edhavadhu irundha anga orderku kettu parunga.. enaku therinju oralavu anga hygenica irukum. just a suggestion. but not sure.

3. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Re: Where can i find Murukku,Adirasam etc(southIndian snacks)_WholeSale Shop in Banga

Why dont you ask in Krishna Sweets? Swaran. I think they will have all these things

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for the suggestion dear sabari :)....will try
    thanks for the response but no meena,i actually want at a wholesale rate....krishna sweets would be very costly...

5. Supriya123

Supriya123 New IL'ite

Hi swaran,
    U can try shri bharani mixture which is in tippasandra

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
  6. jamesbond

jamesbond New IL'ite

You can get them in SANTHANAM SWEET SHOP SOMEWHERE NEAR SHIVAJINAGAR, i do not know the correct road name if you really want to purchase kindly contact me ,i can guide you the direction i am also put up in Hoysala nagar near to Rama murthy nagar

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Supriya...thanks for the information...i went to the bharani misture shop which is in the NGEF layout(near to satellite busstand)...is this the same shop you are mentioning...???!!...just 2 days back,i went to that shop and bought few items...just thinking whether we could continue.... :bonk
    thanks for the suggestion....i am looking for more options :)....
    can you provide me your feedback about that shop,like the taste,price,quality etc....it would be of great help to me

thanks a lot for sharing the information...will look for that shop

8. Supriya123

Supriya123 New IL'ite

Hi Swaran,
    when i was in Bangalore i have visited this shop which is in tippasandra,must be more than 10yrs.old.
    u get varieties of snacks there.reasonably tasty,they manufacture in bulk behind the shop itself.u can try calling them at .i got the address from my uncle who lives in tippasandra.shri bharani mixture,no.234/A,1st main,5th cross,New thippasandra.this is somewhere in the main bazaar area.hope u are able to locate this.

MC: Please exchange contact information only through PMs.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear Supriya...
    thanks a lot for the bunch of information....will surely contact and tell you the feedback as well..
    thanks again :)