Where can I find an excellent experienced tailor for stitching Salwars in CALICUT?

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by none, Oct 20, 2012.

1. none

none New IL'ite

I never get to find a loyal tailor who could stitch my clothes perfectly. The sight of final result of all my fabrics given for stitching (around one month back) are irritating me because I am lacking appropriate clothes to wear for the festival season. To make matters worse, I am able to see perfection when it comes to them stitching my cousins' Salwars. My mom tells me that I have got an abnormal body shape and that all tailors are confused which is not a valid excuse! Because all the tailors that I have approached give me a bad end product, I don't trust any tailors with a pleasing smile! Seriously, are there any tailor who can be loyal and trust worthy???
    :rant

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012

2. mohanmanju

mohanmanju Bronze IL'ite

Re: Where can I find an excellent experienced tailor for stitching Salwars in CALICUT

i am a new member . u might have been found out a solution for ur problem by thetime. but still - i think" stitch n time ", pt usha road . is good.

3. sindhumangat

sindhumangat New IL'ite

Re: Where can I find an excellent experienced tailor for stitching Salwars in CALICUT

I have had very bad experience with this concern. They are in the habit of not delivering things on time. Therefore if you are looking for timely delivery this is not the place for sure. There is absolutely no value or respect for customer.