1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Where Can I Buy The Most Cheapest Priced Vitamix (blender)

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by abc00, Nov 16, 2016.

1. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

Vitamix has been on my mind for many years now. I'm looking for a change in my fitness routine and hence want to buy Vitamix to try out different smoothies and soups.

Im not looking for the extra dry jar as they demo in the costco. I just need the basic blender for soups and smoothies. Now that thanksgiving is coming up, will there be any deals on vitamix too. I havent heard of any such deals till now but just want to make sure.

Im sure most of you who bought vitamix in the past must have done your research before buying it. Please share your information with me and suggest where can I buy the cheapest one either at store or online. I have seen vitamix in Target store too and some people sell in craigslist but I do not want to end up in a no-returns situation.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Costco has the cheapest price for the basic Vitamix, around $350. But it's not always in stock. They will probably be running specials for the holidays. They also have good prices on Blendtecs. I bought my Vitamix on Amazon many years ago and Costco's price is much better.

3. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

If Vitamix good for grains too?
    Can it make atta?
    I have ninja

4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

You will need the dry jar if you want to grind flour from grains.

5. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

@MalStrom thanks for your reply. I want to know if the reconditioned certified vitamix will work good too. It costs only $280 or so but with only single jar for smoothie/soup. Im ok with not having the dry jar. I already have the wet grinder also at home.

6. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

7. centsibleindian

centsibleindian Silver IL'ite

I bought the reconditioned vitamix couple of years ago and in love with it. *touchwood* no issues so far.

I bought the dry grinder separately a year back and I'm not using it much though.

abc00 likes this.
  8. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

@centsibleindian thanks so much for your reply. I might go for a reconditioned one.

9. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

OP, if you are still looking for a Vitamix then Costco has one on sale for $339 starting Nov 28.