1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Where are we going.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by madhurisatya, Jun 26, 2009.

1. madhurisatya

madhurisatya Silver IL'ite

From past few days this questing is moving in my mind "WHERE ARE WE GOING"????

In our country rich people are becoming more richer and poor people are becoming more poor.Middle class people struggling with rising prices etc.Is there any ending to this situation..Crime rate is increasing day by day.Few of the educated youth becoming theifs, naxalites etc.. as depressed with life or system.

I appreciate few people and organizations who are adopting villages and developing the village in all means.Why people going crazy about spending money lavishly on celebrations and acquiring more and more money .How will be future of India if government is transparent in every work it does and every bill it passes??

Why can't we stop corruption,over population, increasing crime rate, economical disparities.Every individual should work hand in hand to develop our country.It may not be that much difficult.

At least our next generation will be in fully developed India.

What do you say ladies... Is there any thing wrong in my thoughts...

Moderators, please let me know if there is anything against blog ettiquates.

Thanks

2. SeethaHari

SeethaHari New IL'ite

Good question.
    People make a nation. Every individual should feel responsible. Today everyone want to become rich and make quick money . That is the tragedy.
    Corruption, Crime are all related to excessive greed.
    As a good move , now government brought the Right to Information Act (RTI Act).
    This is a great weapon in the hands of people like us. We can get the information when we feel we are being deprived.
    Every individual should use this to make matters accountable and transparent.
    From my side, I volunteer to make this Act more popular among various NGO's. Also respond to all queries if I receive any complaints in my office.
    We need to act and not wait for others to do some good for us.
    Miracles dont happen in a day, but we can make our country prosperous if everyone contributes for common good and dont run for personal gains .
    Whether it is Govt., Private, Corporate or Wall Street.
    God helps those who helps themselves.

Regards
    Seetha

3. ilanos

ilanos New IL'ite

where is the video