When you login everyday in this site....

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by balamotwani, Sep 11, 2007.

1. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Tell me what to you do everyday when you log into this Indus Ladies site.

As for me, i will check my personal messages first, then i go to new posts, then i go to indians in uae.

There are so many queries and doubts, when we most a new thread you have attachment option, whereas when i do a PM there is no attachement option.

I want to attach something to my PM, how do i do it.

:idontgetit:

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Bala,

Nice thread. Yes I too wanted to do but didnot happen. So I have to send it from my personal mail id only after getting their personal mail ids.

When I login to this site, I play games for a while and then go to the various posts of my interests. There are a lot. And I check with Chitvish's forum to see whether she has posted any new recipie or she has answered any query which will be useful for all.

3. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

I also check with Varalotti, Cheeniya and TDU's posts and threads and take some time to read them and reply to them.

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

when i log in i look for all the replies and send them a mail, then i go into stories if anything is of interest, some distress calls if i can help, some tips here and another there, but love to be around to see my friends write a lot..sunkan

5. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Bala,

I go to new posts first, then for the popular threads. I do a lot of browsing in the Forward messages and Jokes also. Will reply to the posts I read, then go for posting anything new in the forums...

6. umasaras

umasaras Senior IL'ite

hi,
    I too go through new posts section first. but lot of times I dont get time to rply. I log out . Then i try to check out hobbies and crafts section.
    uma

7. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

hi friends,

I too go to new posts first and try to answer some of them.I feel sad when i/ anyone dont get replies to a thread. I feel i should not have visited the thread because it will be one viewing more. Sometimes i take time to answer queries based on interest.I always check for the green glowing signal to know whos online. Then i see from which place the member is logged on.
    Then i refresh the home page from time to time to check for new posts and try to answer some of them.

8. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Hi pals,
    I first go to religion & spirituality forum first because that was where i began my journey with IL.So,it is very sentimental for me.I too try to answer soembody`s query to the best of my ability because i know how much it hurts when nobody bothers to reply.You feel that you are being left out from the IL family then.

Geevee

9. suzanna

suzanna Senior IL'ite

hi
    am a new member and this was something i wondered about the other members.
    what do you do when you first log on?
    personally i go to the local forums and check the threads i wrote to.
    but the new member intro thread is so big i got lost trying to read through it.
    and i had written a query in one of the threads regarding parlours,so i check regularly for any replies.sigh none so far!
    a query.what green light shows who is on line and where do you check for personal messages?
    sorry rather green about the internet.
    besides i have a nearly 3 year old who thinks its perfectly alright to bully me to get off the net and play computer games with him.
    :)

10. rupashruti

rupashruti Senior IL'ite

hi all
    when ever i log in first of all i check if there are any pm"s for me then i used to earlier just have a glance through indians in abudhabi forum but then a lovely friend of mine told me that i should be active in other forums too and i now i have slowly started exploring one or the other thanks to my lovely friend
    regards
    rupashruti