1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When You Don't Get Matrimonial Alliance You Want Perhaps There Is Someone Better

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by zipzipzoomzoom, Jun 25, 2012.

1. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

When you don't get matrimonial alliance you want perhaps there is someone better.

When you don't get matrimonial alliance you want perhaps there is someone better.

Ok, I said it three times, now I feel a little better.

Sure, I've had nagging crushes on young men, but were too scared to approach them.

I approached one young man, and he wasn't interested (fair enough).

Now, I am pursuing matrimonial through "traditional" channels and I have to keep telling myself that some people know how to present themselves better than others, some people are more modest than other so they don't present themselves well enough, and some people are good matches for other people.

One guy looks like a perfect match, but only time will tell. However, he is subconsciously diverting myself from other eligible young men, that is why I have to remember the Bhagavad Gita:

Everything is pre-determined, and whatever is happening now is based on our past actions, also known as ~~~KARMA~~~

I look forward to corresponding with these potential matches, and hope to meet a lot of great people and learn new things....

2. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

Dear zipzipzoomzoom
    All the best in yor endeavour.
    Let us know when you find Mr.Right.

regards
    Honeybee

3. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

:). May the best man win your heart!

4. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi ZipZip,
    I feel the same to one man.. I am facing tough time to get over again :)

5. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

@ ivlakshmi: Right now, there was a matrimonial match that looked promising, but now, I feel as if my heart was torn out. So, I decided to keep myself busy few hours a day with something non-matrimonial related. And guess what? Now I have another matrimonial prospect that looks so sweet and promising (by God's Will)

Perhaps keeping yourself occupied with something you enjoy will take your mind off this pain and allow you to heal.

{{{HUGS}}}