1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When You Are With Me

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Mar 7, 2017.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Chapter-51

Priya kissed him in forehead as he locked eyes with her. She called the staff nurse and updated her. Doctors arrived at the room immediately and asked her to wait outside. Vijay who rushed to the room hearing the news, came out twenty minutes later.

‘Well he is conscious and he is complaining about acute pain in leg..’Vijay said as Priya looked up.’ But Priya, he doesn’t remember the accident. His last memory is that he boarded flight to Hyderabad shortly after hearing Mithun’s death.’ Vijay explained.

‘What? Does it happen?’ she asked in a shocked voice.

‘Quiet normal.Chief doctor will explain more about this…They are explaining him about damage to his leg and the surgeries planned.’ He said.

‘You look pretty down yourself, Priya.’ Jai remarked when he and Priya were alone. ‘How is Sriram? I heard he was also injured.’ He enquired.

‘He will visit you in few hours..Jai you are on medication and you are over stressing yourself last few hours. Try to sleep Jai.’she said.

‘I have a lot to catch upon.How did the accident happen? What was I doing that time with Sriram?’ Jai had lot of questions as his memory failed him. Priya updated him everything right from firing Kishore, his fight with chairman and then the accident. She also updated him on the findings by detective till the latest news that Kishore is out on the bail. She realized he had dozed off while hearing her.

When Venkat visited Jai that day, Jai was sleeping. Priya updated him on the progress and it delighted him.

‘I think it’s going to be tough from now on as he never stays idle.’ Priya said.

‘I’ll see to that.’ Venkat smiled ‘ I have some travel coming up. I’ll meet Jai once I’m back.’ He said and departed.

Jai was awake when Sriram came to visit him that day and they had a long talk regarding the accident and the happenings before it.

Next morning when Priya visited him at hospital she could hear Jai speaking to someone

‘But when was the meeting invite sent? This is out of our time range’ he was seen commenting.

Priya found Jai talking with his secretary,Aditi who left the room once Jai introduced each other.

‘I heard from staffs that you slept well yesterday night and even had a glass of milk.’ Priya commented.

‘Yes feeling fresh. Aditi is updating me on what’s happening at office.’ Jai said.

‘Don’t start working from hospital Jai. You are just recovering from a surgery and next one is round the corner.’ Priya said.

True to Priya’s worries, not only Aditi visited hospital frequently she brought files, meeting minutes and relevant papers to Jai. Soon Jai’s team started frequenting hospital on some update or other. She felt relived when Jai was discharged from the hospital.

Arunarc, peddadas, Adharv and 3 others like this.
  2. blackbeauty84

Yup. Posted next chapter as well do have a look

3. blackbeauty84

Yes..see the next chapter as well

4. blackbeauty84

Thanks Adharv. yes things are slowly falling into place

5. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

ohh..Work too...Y is he overloaded?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  6. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Nice update B&B.... Hai is a busy man again?

7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:banana::banana::banana: super jai is back and the flow is gonna be super fast with our bond :cheer::cheer: good it is only partial memory loss :crybaby2: waiting to know wat happens next....BUSY BEE :grinning-smiley-048::hello::nono: thank you BB ma'am keep rocking.

8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Thats good. things started to fall in place!

9. blackbeauty84

Chapter-52

Jai was undergoing physiotherapy sessions to help him walk with the help of walker. Sriram who had considerably recovered left for the college. Vivaan was thrilled to see Jai in house all the time, bombarded him with lot of questions. Srikanth and Sriram touchbased with Jai frequently in facetime.

There were stream of people dropping home from Jai’s office. Several days meeting ran for hours in Jai’s house. Strangely chairman neither visited or spoke to Jai.

One day when Priya was draping her saree, Jai came around with his walking stick and surprised her.

‘That’s fantastic Jai. Quick improvement. ’ she was pleased as she knew Jai couldn’t sit idle and getting assistance to everyday activity slowed him.

‘I should still get a hang of it.’ he remarked.

‘Matter of time.So what next Jai? When are you joining back?’ she asked.

‘Joining back? Don’t you know I have quit before the accident? Though I don’t remember that it still holds good’ he responded and it shocked Priya.

‘Then what were you doing last few months Jai. I could see you working everyday and your folks are dropping by?’

‘That’s different Priya. I can’t leave things in Evolution all of a sudden. All these days I was guiding people on several things I have initiated. It doesn’t make sense for me to be in a company where investors don’t have confidence in me.’ He explained.

‘Have you discussed this with..?’ before she completed the question Jai responded back ‘No I haven’t discussed this with Venkat,all this sending my secretary and other people to me is his doing. I think he somehow got to know I was approached by our client company and did this stunt.’ Jai said

‘Which company Jai? Is that your next move going to be?’ Priya asked.

‘I’m yet to think on what’s next. My life had been centered on Evolution and it’s getting tough to even think..’ Jai said.

‘I know that Jai…’ she took his hand and he looked at her.

‘Yes I have to bring things to a closure.’ Considering board meeting is round the corner, I should act soon.’ Jai said and his eyes were closed in thoughts.

Knowing how Jai’s life was intertwined Evolution Priya could understand his feelings.

‘Is there no other option Jai? Knowing your track record why do investors still have a problem?’ she asked.

‘This is the problem with most of family owned companies Priya. They don’t trust an outsider whatever be the case.’ Jai sighed.

Few days after that Jai decided to reach out to chairman and called him.

‘Jaishankar , Good to hear from you. I heard you are getting better.’ He said.

‘Yes. Getting better. Can we talk? It’s high time we face each other.’ Jai chuckled.

‘You are right, but lets meet face to face. How about meeting in your favorite Taj around one tomorrow?’ he responded.

‘Suits me. Let’s meet then.’

Both chairman and Jai spent that night, considering how they are going to convince each other.

Sachini, Arunarc, Adharv and 3 others like this.
  10. blackbeauty84

This episode would answer you on that :)