1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When Unexpected Happens !!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Jul 19, 2020.

1. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Syamalji,
    You are absolutely right. Unexpected things happen in life every now and then, good or bad. I always say, do your best but be ready to face the worst. I had my own share of good and bad in life as every one has. Life goes on, as they say. I think it was Kabirdas who said:
    "Your wife, children and other female members of the family will be with you till the front porch of the house, the relatives and friends will accompany you up to the Ghat but after that you have to go alone".
    As I said, the intervening period was tormenting for the family. Thank God, the report is negative.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:God Bless thee & your friend’s family & friend.
    I too feel response to my feed back provided me with great relief.
    Regards.

3. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Good to know of the favourable results.
    jayasala42

4. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Medical field has advanced a lot nowadays. Your friend should keep some courage. Life or death are not in our hands. One doesn't know what to expect in the next moment. It is a roller coaster. Keeping courage and trying to work it out is what one can do. The only one can change things is God Himself, but He too wants you to work on yourself first before running to Him. Life always throws challenges, it is for us to use those as stepping stones and move forward or treat them like obstacles and remain blocked. I wish your friend well. Tell him to stop worrying. He will be fine.

5. HariLakhera

Thank you very much.

6. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Actually, on second thoughts, I understood I was being insensitive. That was not my intent. I am not thinking straight today. I know it is not a valid excuse, but really, my first thought was, if it a sore, it need not be cancer. I am sorry. But yes, please tell your friend that it will be fine.

HariLakhera likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to know your friend's test was negative. Now a days we can't go to the Doctor .When we go in some cases they say test is positive
    In our bldg also one mama was tested positive when he went for some problem in the leg and was in hospital for a week
    and whole building was under quarantine.Second day itself he was normal

HariLakhera likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Despite strict vigilance and security measures, suddenly one day, a team from corporation entered and insisted that every member residing in our building to be tested. One old lady tenant according to their test was running high temperature. She was whisked away in an hour to Rajiv Gandhi hospital. It is eighth day our building pasted with quarantine notice at several places and no vendor or online man could enter our building now for making any kind of deliveries. The quarantined lady reported progressing well but still our measures to secure ourselves got further tightened.

Regards.

God Bless the rest of the world & India.

iyerviji and HariLakhera like this.
  9. HariLakhera

Thanks. These are very testing times for everyone. Hospital charges are sky rocketing.

10. Thyagarajan

:hello:My Sambandhai (S) my daughter’s FIL this morning four a.m. was rushed to Apollo hospital for chest pain. My daughter & SON IN LAW’s uncle were stopped at the reception lounge and only son in law permitted to go along with patient into hospital interiors.

We are tad worried for every one - going out door and the need to follow strictly the regime when they come indoors. Head to foot wash - soaking clothes.. oh my God - shudder to think people or and attendant in the vicinity of hospitals around in current pandemic.

He was admitted examined tested and now reported needed angio plasty for clearing chest blocks.

After bypass five years ago, Mr S has been taken to hospital now for an angioplast procedure for the fourth or fifth time, causing concern for one and all.

He is of my age.

All in our building stiff worried.

Son in law’s mom and her elder brother living in downstairs while my family is living in upstairs.

We depend on everybody for our needs.

OMG help and Bless one and all. Ok I remain brave. Life is an adventure for me and for everyone!

Thanks for reading and praying.

Regards.
    GOD - I heard you are kind to all irrespective of their status - theist or atheist.

iyerviji likes this.