1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 22:

The school was over and the school pupil leaders were getting busy at once.

“PT master has asked us to create a database of the new stock that we bought yesterday!” – Krishna told Madhavi

“Yeah! we shall start that right away!” – Madhavi

“And Veni! Let’s go to the library and create the list for independence day!” – Akhil said with a wide smiled and Veni wasn’t comfortable seeing his face

“Hmmm ok” – Veni.

Krishna and Madhavi went to the PT Room and the other two reached Library.

Akhil kept staring at her every now and then Veni was really getting irritated with him.

“Akhil if you don’t mind, can you work with Madhavi? Shall we swap?” - Veni

“Absolutely! No problem at all” – Akhil gave a wide smile and Veni was surprised that he accepted immediately.

“Come on! Go to the PT room and ask Madhavi to come here. We will take care of the Independence Day planning. – Akhil said with a smile.

Thank God - Veni ran away at once.

“Madhavi! I will work in the PT room and Akhil is calling you now” – Veni said bluntly.

“Yeah sure! Not a problem! I can work anywhere” – Madhavi got up as if she was waiting.

“Finally!” – Veni sat with a sigh and relief

“What happened?” – Krishna

“I wasn’t comfortable with him! So, I asked him whether shall we swap and he was ok with it” – Veni

“Oh!” – Krishna replied amidst his work.

“Fine! Let me count and enter the details!” – Veni started her work.

“By the way! I heard many girls have crush on you after seeing you on everyday’ s prayer?” – Veni asked with a smile.

“Oh!” – Krishna

“Just oh!?” – Veni was disappointed

“I don’t want to give any of my energy or time for that” – Krishna responded entering the details

“Hmmmm strange!!!” – Veni said and resumed her work.

Krishna never spoke much. He was calm, composed and studious. It was different for Veni to meet someone like Krishna who never bothered about people and pursued his dream vigorously. It was actually inspiring for Veni.

Both completed their work by 4:45 and met the other two.

“Yeah even we are planning to wind up by 5. We will start. You guys carry on” – Akhil

“Bye then! And Akhil Thanks!” – Veni said with courtesy.

“Not a problem! You are welcome” – Akhil smiled.

Both Veni and Krishna walked towards the parking space and took their cycle. As they rode towards the main gate, Krishna took the keys from his pocket and kept it ready.

“Anna! PT room Keys!” – Krishna handed over it to the watchman.

“Started so soon?!! I heard you people will be here till 6?”- Watchman

“Yeah but there isn’t much work! Its over! I think the Independence Day team will have more work! Akhil and Madhavi! May be will start helping them from tomorrow” – Krishna said casually.

“Oh ok” – Watchman

Both Krishna and Veni rode in the same direction and soon their topic hovered over their subjects and test preparations.

Veni and Krishna thought it was just another day but it wasn’t.

Veni reached home and narrated everything to her dad and he was feeling proud about his daughter’s responsibilities at school.

“Keep it up dear! You are balancing good!” – Saravanan said with a smile

“Thanks dad!” – Veni smiled

“But still you don’t have friends?!” – Saravanan

“No dad! I talk to everyone! But none is close! Krishna seems to be good! Inspiring and aspiring” Veni

“Yes! I did notice! He seems to be good with aspirations”- Saravanan said as Veni walked towards her room.

Veni lied on her bed as there wasn’t any difficult test the next day. She kept thinking about Krishna who doesn’t even bother when he has that many girls behind him.

And he is that one boy who didn’t propose her or flirt with her even after she being close with him. He being studious and aspiring attracted Veni a lot.

It was after two days! Veni and Krishna was being called by the principal after the morning prayer.

“May be about the Independence Day arrangements?” – Veni said and Krishna nodded his head with agreement.

“But they should have called all four, right? Why just us?” – Veni asked as they both reached the Principal’s room.

peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 7 others like this.
  2. IniyaaSri

Thanks ma : )
    Have a good week ahead : )

3. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear! : ) Have posted today's episode : )
    Good day : )

ammusatheesh likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Thanks PS dear : ) Posted today's episode!
    Have a lovely week ahead : )

5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Going good wats Madhavi plan :fearscream:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh wow..cdid someone complained about them ?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Episode 23:

“May I come in Mam?” – Veni asked gently

“Yes” – Mrs.Rajeshwari replied.

“So! How are things? All good?” – Mrs.Rajeshwari asked sarcastically.

“Yes mam!” – Veni replied genuinely.

“I see! I have received complaint that you both doesn’t want to work with anyone else other than you both!” - Rajeshwari said and both Veni and Krishna were shocked.

“Mam?!!” – Veni

“Your class teacher has assigned you and Madhavi for the PT room task. Right?” – Rajeshwari looked at Krishna

“Right mam” – Krishna said softly

“But why you both ended up doing that work? And Veni! Why did you tell Madhavi that you want to work with Krishna?!” – Rajeshwari

“What?! Mam I didn’t say any such…” – Before Veni completed Rajeshwari started

“Why did you ask Akhil to swap? Why do you want to work with Krishna but not Akhil” – Rajeshwari

“Mam! It was actually because Akhil kept staring at me and I wasn’t comfortable working with him! That’s why!” – Veni

“If so, you should have complained!” – Rajeshwari

“So…. What’s going on between you both” – Rajeshwari asked straightaway.

“Nothing!” – Krishna said firmly

“Whatever! I don’t mind about that! But as this school students’ I need discipline from you both! I wont spare just because two both are toppers! Even discipline is must” – Rajeshwari

“Mam! Who told you all these?! I mean we both want to work with each other and not with anyone else?”- Veni asked straightaway

“Madhavi and Akhil! They couldn’t cope up with that huge work and there wasn’t any help from you both! Right? And moreover, you both have left early leaving them to do all the tasks” – Rajeshwari

“Mam…. nothing of that sort” – Veni tried to explain

“Did you guys leave early?! Just say yes or no” – Rajeshwari

“Yes” – both chorused

“Were they worked for the next two days and did you guys care to help them?”- Rajeshwari

“Mam…. we asked them…. but they said there isn’t much work and there is no need of help…..!” – Veni

“Hmmmmm! So, I should believe you both is it?! But I already heard about you both…. Behave yourselves and now you may leave” – Rajeshwari

“Here after you both won’t work together! Girls and boys will work separately” – Rajeshwari said as they reached the door.

Both came out quietly.

“What non sense is this?! And why didn’t you talk anything? At least I tried to explain our innocence” – Veni frowned

“I don’t want to waste time with her! I wonder why she even has a co-education school! Fine! Let’s prove ourselves with our marks!” – Krishna said and walked away.

Veni was surprised seeing his reaction..... She reached home without able to bear such a shame.

I was always right. I was always obedient at school and home. I never did anything wrong. Why such a shame for me?! That too associating my name with a guy?!!! Whats my mistake

Veni cried sitting on bed. She didn’t share this neither with her mom nor her grandma.

One has to suffer if they commit a mistake! Whats my mistake?! Why I had to face complaints?!!

Veni kept asking herself. She couldn’t bear that her image has been stained.

She didn’t understand life doesn’t work that way and its way to complicated for humans to understand.

“Whats my mistake?! Why I had to face this thing without committing any mistake?! I am perfect! Then why…” – She couldn’t face the fact that the principal has warned her.

As Saravanan entered home, everyone heard a loud noise from Veni’s room.

“What happened dear?” – Saravanan ran into the room and saw Veni standing at the center of the room.

“What happened?” – Saravanan asked seeing a broken coffee mug on the floor.

“What happened Veni?!” – Saravanan shook her and Veni broke into tears.

“Daddy…..” – Veni cried

“What happened?!” – Veni’s grandma pulled Veni’s hands and she narrated everything at once.

“How dare she is…. How can she warn my daughter? I will talk to her tomorrow” – Saravanan said as he patted his sweetheart.

Veni wept as she hugged her dad.

“such a shame dad! Why should I suffer without doing any mistake?!!!” – Veni cried again.

“Here after your principal won’t warn you or scold you! Wait and watch!” – Saravanan

“Tulasi…. What do you think about love?” - Diya asked all of a sudden.

“Seems you love someone…. Got any friend in your area or what?” – Tulasi asked as both sat on the terrace.

“No…no more new boys….” – Diya replied firmly

“I see…So whom are you in love with” – Tulasi

“You answer my question first…” – Diya pinched her gently

“Love….?! Don’t know.... no idea…. I will tell you if encounter it” – Tulasi said casually.

“Ok tell me what all you want in a dream boy…How your dream boy should be” – Diya

“Uff…...You are asking more questions than our maths teacher! Enough! I don’t know all such” – Tulasi shrugged.

“You are such a waste” -Diya smirked

“Let me be! My only concern is how to pass all the subjects this year! Nothing else. I cant imagine myself studying everything from the beginning once again!” – Tulasi

“Hmmmmm” – Diya

“You know what…I have a friend of mine who goes to college…my neighbor” – Diya started

“You love him?” – Tulasi

“It’s a girl! For God sake! Ufff” – Diya shrugged

“Listen! She told me! Her mom and dad studied in the same class. They were in the same class for almost 5 years. They never realized that their life partner is that close to them” – Diya

“Oh….” – Tulasi was disinterested

“Come on! Listen! How interesting…..Miraculous na….Sitting with life partner in the same class without realizing that we are going to marry that person! World is miraculous” – Diya sounded too matured for Tulasi

“Oh God! I need my evening snacks….! Cant bear more from you” – Tulasi sighed

“Sorry dears! Happen to hear your conversation while climbing the steps! Here are your snacks” – Grandma sat beside them as she kept a plate full of peanut burfi.

“Oops” – Diya covered her mouth with her palm.

“Diya dear! Even I would fall in that category! Me and grandpa were neighbors and I never ever imagined that I would marry someone like that! Life is really miraculous! We never know where our partner is” – Grandma smiled

“Wow! Really…..?!!! Like a magic….” – Diya exclaimed

“Its really thrilling to marry someone like that na….Someone we know…..” – Diya said and Joyal walked in…..

“come on! Join us” – Tulasi said happily and Joyal sat beside her.

peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 8 others like this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Posted today's Episode Ammu dear! : ) : ) : )
    Good day : )

9. IniyaaSri

Right! : ) Have posted today's episode : )
    Good day dear : )

10. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

i just love your writing style.... you are really blessed dear....

IniyaaSri likes this.