When is the right time to start Infertility treatment?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sujanags, Dec 20, 2009.

1. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

I would like to second all the replies posted here.

Sujanags,Iam sorry to hear this from you.Dont loose hope!

This is really a good topic..Starting fertility treatment depends on the age,health factors and other genetic problems if any.If a girl has irregular periods/pain during menstrual cycle/BD,she is required to meet the Gynaec as soon as possible.It is better to get medical assistance if we suspect some sort of harmonal imbalance based on our stress levels.

Vidhya,

I remember one more test for recurrent miscarriages.I heard that it is available only in U.S..Let me recollect it tomorrow and get back to you!

2. vidhkarthik

vidhkarthik Bronze IL'ite

Tell me about it Suja. Miscarriages just steal the innocence in getting to know you are pregnant. Am terrified if I happen to see two lines in my HPT than happy. Nevertheless, am sure things will set right some day.

Raji, There is a whole recurrent miscarriage panel testing here including blood clots, chromosome and sometimes if you have sugar it can also lead to such problems. If you are prone to get GD early on in the pregnancy, it can be fatal to the fetus. Again..Suja something to think about for you.

3. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Thanks rajalakshmi. Please collect info about the test on recurrent miscarriages and let me know.

4. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

That's true Vidhya. I don't want to buy any more pregnancy kits to do HPT :frown: Every cycle, I used to test once if it fails, then test again after 2 days to see atleast there is any 1% chance.. so it goes on and on. how many kits i would have used in this marriage life? God only knows.