when i can get admission to my child ..as we r going to shift in 3 months.

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by hemina20, Oct 7, 2014.

1. hemina20

hemina20 New IL'ite

hiiiiiiiiiii
    Lovely Ladies...

After seeing ur lots of discussion regarding school admission in DPS etc...
    i m really worried as we hv no visa right now..nd may be getting visa withing 3 month
    then wt abt my 5 year old boy right now he study in LKG...
    when will he get admission?
    when we reach there may be all admission process ended up..
    then my bou's 1.5 year will be weast if i wont get admission in 2015-16 accedemic year

when should i came ..as his acedemic year end in march..bt planning to cm in jan..

plzzzzzzzzzz guid me .....
    really tensed nd worried abt him..
    thanks in advance

2. ZaiRai

ZaiRai Senior IL'ite

Where will you live when you come to UAE? The well-known schools may be the first to close admission for next year, but there are new schools too that will have slots. In case you miss admission in ex: DPS, Millenium, Our Own, etc, there are still other schools that you can go for admission by January. Don't lose hope. In the meantime, just apply for online admission to schools nearby the area where you'll be living.

3. hemina20

hemina20 New IL'ite

Hi...........
    thanks a lotttt..........for reply nd giving me hope..
    Actually my husband got job in petrofac recently .
    So first he will reach their ..find a flat on rent for us..so right now no idea abt area /location..can u suggest me which area is preferable.....?nd good schools around it..
    It will be really helpful to me /my hubby to search flat after reaching there ...

4. ZaiRai

ZaiRai Senior IL'ite

I assume your husband may also prefer to live near his workplace. In Sharjah, the usual areas where families rent flats are in MegaMall, Abu Shagara, Yarmook, Al Tawoon, Corniche, Maysaloon, and Al Nabba. Depends too with the budget you're willing to pay for rent. Schools are mostly in Moweillah and Azra (near Ajman). For transport, schools deploy their buses to collect and drop the kids. My suggestion is that try to get a flat near pick up/drop off points for convenience. Other than that, once your hubby comes, I'm sure his colleagues in his new job can help him too with suggestions for schools and flats.

5. hemina20

hemina20 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot dear..for such a g8 info........
    you have given such a good info about areas..it will help lot to us...
    Thanks once again for reliving my worriesssssss