1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Wheat Flour: What brands do you get in US/CA

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by svm33m, Jan 20, 2007.

1. san1300

san1300 New IL'ite

Hi,
    One good news the ban from sujata atta is lifted and it will be available very soon in bay area.

2. C_Saratha

C_Saratha Senior IL'ite

how far is this news true?? when can we expect sujatha in our stores?? any idea?

3. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I was using Golden Temple.. Do you Get Sujatha Atta in Indian Store???? i never saw it...

Luv,

4. priyadarshini19

priyadarshini19 New IL'ite

Hi
    I tried using various brands of Atta... Nothing was good except Ashirwad Atta... Its dam good and the rotis are so soft.

5. Monalisa

Monalisa New IL'ite

Hi,
    Laxmi atta is worst, Golden temple is better than Laxmi. Sujata is good. Recently I tried Gayatri and I loved it, the rotis came out so soft. But thats the reason I am worried if its pure wheat or anything mixed in it. If anyone knows about Gayatri atta please lemme know.
    Also I want to tell that I am not a good roti maker so whenever I make rotis they become hard after sometime but Gayatri flour fixed this for me now my rotis are soft for the whole day. Or please share any tip on kneading which leads to soft rotis.:hiya

Waiting for reply :hide:

6. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Hi

As ashirwad...dhanraj is good..they are soft and good taste..i have tried pillsbury and sujatha..both are good they are soft too..but finally the best is ashirwad and dhanraj..:2thumbsup:

i feel ashirwad and dhanraj gives good taste to puris too comparing to others..

use warm water or milk while making dough to get soft rotis..:)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010