whatz keeping u busy

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by renvem, Aug 19, 2009.

1. renvem

renvem Senior IL'ite

when i joined this forum the posts used to be very regular...after every half and hr i could see new posts and replies...

i guess people are busy now...i don't see too many updates...or may be gals are just bored...or may be they are visiting specific forums...

whatz keeping u busy ?

i don have much work ...had finished my last assigment couple of weeks back and will be travelling to brussles next week for the next assignment...IL is how i m passing my time apart from other travel replated formalities

i was used to constant forum updates in my last company.....it was internal forum for general discussions....the office in blore had over 10000 people and there used to be several hundred replies every min...it used to be so much fun..u could spend the entire day just reading and replying on posts :)

keep visiting...keep replying..keep starting new threads of discussing on IL to make it more HAPPENING :)

2. jasminderkaur

jasminderkaur Senior IL'ite

Nothing honey... In fact, I am here quite often. I love this forum as there are so many women with different temperaments here. One will say Indian women is progressing, the other one will say "no they are not" :rotfl One will point out that Shahrukh is doing publicity stunt while other will defend him till death:rotfl

Where else do you find friends like these?

3. Bharu

Bharu New IL'ite

hi,

U r right.. Actually i joined a year back and only now im posting few things and started a thread too. I used to stay in IL at office and at home dont browse much. i m getting married in this november and have to make an internet connection at home.! I am gonna start a new thread for a book "Passport to a Healthy Pregnancy" by Dr. Gita Arjun. you guys can check out for more info in it..

Bharu

4. optimistvik

optimistvik New IL'ite

very nice ways to keep yourself busy

5. renvem

renvem Senior IL'ite

hiya

guess we should start and introduction thread here for the general discussion group too...the region specific ones get very little replies and u are turnedoff....and then u turn on to the forums where people reply more often so u have interesting posts coming up

i liked ur reply jasminder...i think we can call u JAZZ :)

well...i have got busy...haven't checked the forum since last friday...i mean i have found the chance only now

i am in brussels...travelled for a short assignment on a very short notice ...have joined office formally today....and am going to busy here struggling with the project deliverables...lots to read and i have taken a lot of printouts today...anyone been to belgium ever??...any recommendations on places to see around...i am just in the city centre

and whatz keeping u busy...post here so that we know that too:)

6. Saveourplanet

Saveourplanet New IL'ite

I try to visit this site every 2-3 days and have become a great fan of some people here. If some moron has any doubts about the intelligence level of women, show him the way to this forum. He (yes it has to be a HE) will know how much intelligence has god bestowed in us.

What say girls?

7. jasminderkaur

jasminderkaur Senior IL'ite

Hi, sorrry guys couldn't come online for a while. But I am here for at least an hour today. :)