1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

whats your thinking about positive thoughts..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Anitha.Kumari, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Anitha.Kumari

Anitha.Kumari Junior IL'ite

Hi,

I was reading a book, how powerful the thoughts are and how our thoughts come in building our destiny and future.

we have normally 60,000 thoughts running in our brain /day and each of this thoughts elicit a kind of feelings in us. If you all remember when we first fell in love, we had these powerful thoughts about love, this thought of love is considered the highest form of frequency in our brain and this will attract lots of good things. Each one of us would have experienced that we were lucky then and world looked so good.

Also when we had some enemity and anger we see the enemies coming in our way and lot many conflicts arising. When one disaster strikes many follows as our thoughts around that attracts and brings similar kind of circumstances in our life.

want to give a try?? Next time when you are heading for a super market tell that you are lucky and feel that you will get a parking slot and tell yourself and your partner that you will have a nice parking slot available.
    If you get the feeling of you are going to get the slot, you will see someone pulling out and making you a space.

Try in many ways.. its not just thinking. Believing and making the feeling matters.

I am sure you will have a watch on what’s running in your mind.

Have a wonderful day

2. likemychai

likemychai New IL'ite

I absolutely believe in this and try to do just such things as much as possible. Many times it works but sometimes I feel maybe my mood is not good to begin with and it fails me.
    I even do this with my daughter - when we are stuck in traffic she will yell "Cars, let my Amma go!" and wouldn't you know that they magically seem to open a way for me? She calls it her magic - I have to agree!
    :)

3. Amywos

Amywos Bronze IL'ite

I should admit I will be extremely happy and jumping with joy to read anything about the power of thoughts for I completely and completely beleive it :)

But could not discuss it with everyone as some feels its so silly :)

Nice to see people of same freq of thoughts. Nice blog Anitha

Love,
    Amy

4. Parvat

Parvat New IL'ite

This is so true,we dont practice this enough and we need a friend,a coach or someone like that to remind us periodically.
    Best wishes,
    Parvat

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Anitha,
    I tried this technique yesterday and found that it worked..it is not like testing, but wanted to give a feedback after my experience on this.
    If this works on parking the cars, I am sure this one will do wonders, if practiced..

sriniketan

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Anitha,

The results of positive thinking are amazing, sometimes, even the cases that have been showed thumbs down by doctors do recover fast because of the positive thoughts....

When cooking, if you have all positive thoughts, even the simplest menu tastes out of the world.

7. sangvidu

sangvidu New IL'ite

hi Anitha

Sure it does and it worked for me..I was reading a book abt how positive thoughts influence our mind in the airport once, when I was checked in for economy class from Singapore to India. I was wondering if I could travel by firstclass as I have never cexperienced that before. I was visualising for some time and wow,..I heard my name being called at the reporting desk..they upgraded me to the first class as someone wanted adjustment of seat....I was very happy..!!! and really believed that my thoughts had infact a powerful influence..!!

regards
    vidhya

8. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anitha,

Thanks for Sharing.. Its true what we think we are. I have experienced it most of the times.

Though sometimes that wicked(Negative thoughts) crop up and i keep constantly pushing out of my mind. Can you pls share the name of the Book..

Regards

Rani

9. cinesoy

cinesoy New IL'ite

Dear Anitha,
    I also believe in positive thinking and the concept of all-to-favor-us. Many a times in the beginning we think we lost when some thing goes against us. But after a while we will come to know that we are saved from bigger loss or we happened to gain more by the initial loss.

Lost week our family went to Chennai Koimbed bus terminus to catch a bus leaving to Vellore. As we arrived the bus terminus we saw our scheduled bus leaving and we could not make it to catch it.

Everyone got upset as we had to wait another 30 to 45 minutes and we will be getting late in the night when we reach Vellore.

We took the next bus, sitting comfortably in good seats, on the way we found the previous bus break down and the whole lot of that bus people waiting for our bus.

Like this many instances small and big...........always remind me to think positive for all that happens to me.

with love,
    Cine.

10. jaijui0

jaijui0 Senior IL'ite

Anitha,
    well said .
    the power of positive thinking ..it is called ..and yes it does work..:)
    jaijui