1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What's Your Hubby's Reaction To A Messy Home?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SeekingMind, Sep 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SadMarried

SadMarried Silver IL'ite

He doesnt mind or care about the mess and he doesnt clean it either. HE will clean if i push him and if he is mood to listen to me.

I , on the other hand, cant stand mess , i clear it all myself as much as i can .

SeekingMind likes this.
  2. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

We're used to our mess. Visitors can like it or lump it.

There was a time, pre Internet :facepalm:, when our home used to sparkle and we would proudly entertain unscheduled visitors.

ritz1, SeekingMind, SunPa and 2 others like this.
  3. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

What.... there was a world without the internet? :-o

4. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

husband would immediately clean it .he just cant stand it so most of the time it wud be 90% ok except my room which is messy ,my idea of cleanliness is different wht to do i want washed clothes clean floor and no food waste that is a strict no-no.but arranging plates ,folding clothes ,correct lid in vessels ,innovative ideas for arranging in all that iam big zero but my hubby is excellent he shows me different ideas to make my work easy also he is not that lazy

songbird46, SeekingMind and anika987 like this.
  5. samsWait

samsWait Silver IL'ite

Big hungama.He starts cleaning home with a long face. But he has to put up that long face most of the time

SeekingMind and anika987 like this.
  6. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

For us, he never minds messy house. A whole box or hamper will be totally invisible to him as he walks around. It never occurs to him that it has to be moved. Luckily we have hardwood floors and anything on it becomes visible. So, he will take the broom and clean it if he sees it. For everything else, nothing occurs to him unless told. On the other end, I am too picky and spend a lot of time cleaning and organizing. To give him credit, in his totally disorganized world, he can surprisingly find anything faster.

SeekingMind likes this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

You are sooooooooooooooooooo lucky!!! :)

SeekingMind and minn1 like this.
  8. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

awww ! touch wood :)

9. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

actually u know what before marriage husband was 'considered' lazy and did not keep his room tidy etc as per their standards usually sil cleans it .so,they all thought after marriage his life wud be better :) but now he is the better person .......now iam learning few thing few tips from what i observe him dont keep pending works earlier washing plates was a chore now we immediately after eating just l;ike washing hands we chat and wash the corresponding plates this really helps

10. rossie

rossie Gold IL'ite

I can't stand mess...neither can my DH. I can be without food..but can't sleep if any room is messy. My DH likes to have it clean ..but not obsessed..
    After DD was born.. i have let it go. I can't clean her mess daily.. DH has become like me. He arranges DD's toys before hits the bed. Rest of the room looks tidy all the time.

SeekingMind and blindpup10 like this.