Whats the latest on the B'lore Admissions front?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by sunibhagwat, Sep 6, 2010.

1. sunibhagwat

sunibhagwat New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Wanted to check if any schools have started issuing the application forms. I'm looking for Nursery adm in BLR South for my daughter - she will be turning 3 on 2nd Jul'11.
    Any updates on the Great Bangalore Admission Process :) ?
    I'm specifically looking for updates on:
    DPS East / NPS / Sishu Griha / Inventure Academy

Also, I just saw that DPS says 3+ for Nursery (she'll miss the cutoff by 2 days). Any thoughts/experiences on how strict they are on this?

Thanks a lot for any replies,
    Sunita

2. resmis19

resmis19 New IL'ite

Hey..

Even Im looking for schools..near Marthahalli...

My daughter will complete 3 years in March....Please suggest me some good and reasonable schoolsssss..

any suggestions are welcome....

Regards,
    Resmi

3. bkalra

bkalra New IL'ite

Hi Sunita,

You can register at Bangalore School Admission 2011 - 3pundits.com to get alerts when school admission forms are available.

The best way to find out about the cut off is to reach out to the school.

Thanks,
    Bhavana

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
  4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Hey All,

I just cheked with NPS . The Application Forms are issued from Last week of October.

5. sunibhagwat

sunibhagwat New IL'ite

hey Thanks Bhavana for the site - interesting if they actually send the alerts.
    I visited Inventure Academy this morning, pretty impressive as far as facilities/infrastructure are concerned - not sure of the acads though. Fee could be a concern since they keep increasing it every year (I heard abt 16% or more, though they said abt 10%).
    On calling NPS (HSR), they asked me to check website - do they really update it/can we depend on that? Any news on DPS?
    Btw, I just missed the Sishu Griha admission - the school was closed on Fri/Sat for festival but it seems they had put the 'drop box' outside - nobody told me this when I called the school multiple times.. so hard luck there.

6. sunibhagwat

sunibhagwat New IL'ite

btw, any reviews/feedback on The Brigade School @ Mahadevapura or Deens Academy?