What's that one special gift you wish from Santa Claus? - December 2007 Contest

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Winner of the December Contest : indusladies.com proved its Credibility

[FONT=&quot]Winner of December contest – indusladies.com proved its Credibility [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Friends,[/FONT]

</PRE>
    [FONT=&quot]I had thanked everyone who stepped in and wished me on my success ( I had won the December Contest). I thanked IndusLady who informed me about the gift and had posted the picture too. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Did you all notice, I had not discussed about the gift received (a painting)?[/FONT][FONT=&quot] When a winner receives the gift he steps in to describe the gift and thank IndusLady. Like every winner me too was fervently waiting for the gift. The gift took longer time to arrive, regrettably it arrived in pieces. The glass frame was in pieces and the fragments of the glass had ruined the picture. I immediately mentioned this to Malathy (IndusLady) through PM. She took up the matter with the sender and is still combating the case. Malathy was very remorseful and constantly wrote to me that she was ashamed of delivering such a gift to me. She was not at fault as the sender had not given proper instructions to the Courier Agent. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Readers the point to be noted is she COULD HAVE WASHED HER HANDS OFF. She never did. Persistently she would PM me telling she is in touch with the sender of the gift and is asking for REPLACEMENT. The case is still pending between Malathy and the sender. As time was running fast, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Malathy BOUGHT A BEAUTIFUL WALL HANGING AS A GIFT FOR ME (through another person) AND COURIERED IT[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. This time it arrived safely. The gift is awesome and I have so many people congratulating me for the gift and the beautiful work of Art and Craft.. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Creative guys out there do not miss to view the picture which I am attaching with this post. [/FONT]

</PRE>
    [FONT=&quot]Yes, the broken Gift was replaced by IndusLady. In a nutshell, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]she bore the cost of two gifts for A SINGLE WINNER OF A SINGLE CONTEST. [/FONT]

</PRE>
    [FONT=&quot]The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Site IndusLady[/FONT][FONT=&quot] has lived up to its Credibility. Friends do not hesitate to participate in the contests conducted in the site. There is a gift waiting for each of us. The greatest gift for mankind is TRUST!! And you can blindly TRUST www.indusladies.com. It is your site, another house, a link to your soul. Do be an active participant and enjoy the feeling of being with your family. [/FONT]

</PRE>
    [FONT=&quot]At the moment, I am enjoying the spectrum of love and trust emitting from the gift being hung on the wall of my house… [/FONT]

</PRE>

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2008
  2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Re: Winner of the December Contest : indusladies.com proved its Credibility

Hi Mals,
    I was wondering what is the new Japanese doll-wall hanging picture (is it the one you had received) alongwith Sandal Buddha.
    You cleared my doubt (Curiosity?)
    congrats on your winning the December contest and also for Malathy who is living up to her expectations and trust. :bowdown

sriniketan

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sriniketan,

I guess your doubts about the gifts are not yet cleared ...so thought of posting about it.

The Sandal Buddha was the gift for Finest Post Jan - Winner Soaring Spirit

The Japanese Doll wall hanging was the gift for Jan month contest - what would you like to accomplish is this year 2008 - Winner Arlette

Similar Doll wall hanging shown in the above Malspie's post was the gift for Dec month contest - what's the one special gift you would like from Santa Claus.

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for clearing my doubt, Malathy, in spite of your hectic time!
    I didn't notice Mals attached picture---bonkwhich paved way for this confusion.

Thanks once again.

sriniketan

5. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dearie Mals
    It would have been a special gift to us if you would have posted your photo along with the gift.. think about it..just maybe..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.