What your favorite pet?

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by vickyhall, May 27, 2013.

1. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

oohhhhh Arch.. that dog is soooo cute... her eyes are so gentle and i love that face expression of her :D :D really great pic of your cuty pie :)
    I love dogs and cats, used to have both but dont have any pet at the moment :(

2. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

I like Dogs and Love birds :)

3. sankargeethu

sankargeethu New IL'ite

We got a new puppy..He is very naughty. Lab breed. What food can be given for good growth?

1 person likes this.
  4. preethitc

preethitc Bronze IL'ite

i love dogs Harhar

dogs always my fav :rotfl

5. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Dogs and fish.Dog for their cuteness and fish because I just love to see them swimming!

6. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Paulina and Rakinya for those nice words. Rakinya - I am sorry for your loss, it must be a difficult phase to part with one's pet - but I guess it is the cycle of life somethings we cannot control. I know the loss is irreparable, but strength to you and your family.

7. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi ...geethu,

Congrats for your new Lab puppy. What is his/her name? Pl do post pictures.I adore Labs and ofcourse basically all dogs.we have 2 of them Seven year old Lab called Romeo and a 3 year old Basset Hound called Juju.
    I had posted a little diet programme for growing Labs earlier so I'm posting the link here .hope this will help to some extent .Follow your Vets advice at all times .Hope you have a good Vet at hand.
    Have you seen the movie "MARLEY & ME"? All about bringing up a LAb ....we went thru all the destructive phase....but now that our Romeo has become a Senior citizen we can laugh about it now!
    Here is the link for all feeding details...
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p.../148556-my-pretty-pomy-tinku.html#post1981968

8. Anuviki

Anuviki New IL'ite

Hi everyone

I have 2 parakeets in my home. They are really so attractive.

At first I bought a yellow shaded budgie, named him Vinu :). For the first two days he was so quite, then he started exploring things around him. He use to fly inside our house to every room. He loves to see himself in a mirror.

Thought of adding a companion to him and now we have a green & yellow colored budgie. She is very active, when i first saw i decided "u r the one" :-D.

Now Vinu is teaching her how to fly.. they play together and it is good to see he is happy.. I love them both

Thank you
    :wave

2 people like this.
  9. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anu, wonderful to read about your pet birdies.Please do post a few pics here.
    Such a good thing you got a partner for Vinu .We always have 2 dogs .Its sad to have just one of any kind of pet.....they get lonely. If possible always go in for pairs .Birds are easy to maintain too .
    Have fun!

10. JanetWinslet

JanetWinslet Junior IL'ite

i like dogs,i want to have a baby dog in the future.