1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What you find is what you seek, everyone's different everyone's unique.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 24, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Never change your originality for the sake of others because noone can play your role better than you, so be yourself , you are the best

Each one of us have a way of living, style of doing things, way of carrying ourselves. Everyone expects us also to be ourselves and not be someone else. I dont know high English words so write in simple English and if I use high words people will know immediately that its not my style of writing. Also I always write where no humour is there. For example Kamalji always writes humerous posts and once in a while some serious posts and everyone enjoy his humerous posts. He always ends his snippet with Jokes etc. I have a habit of starting my snippet with a Quote and also end with a Quote.On the basis of the quote I am able to write my snippet.

Also each of us have a way of carrying ourselves and people like us in that way only. Like I never put any make up , wear dresses, always in sarees, so suddenly if I come in a dress and make up people wont be able to recognise. I like wearing kurta pyjama very much but since I always wear sarees wear that only. To satisfy my wish I wore it when I had to do physiotheraphy. Also once I got caught in rain and I did not have umbrella, so when I reached office I was fully drenched. Noone had a spare saree, petticoat etc in the office but one friend of mine had a spare Punjabi dress. I was so happy to wear that and everyone was surprised to see me in that.

For some naturally they are beautiful and dont need a make up. My cousin's daughter was like that, both mother and daughter were fair and beautiful. My cousin sister, my athai's daughter was fare and she used to always eat pan and her lips used to be red as if she has put lipstick. She neverused to use any make up, only powder she used to apply in her face. First time when I saw her I did not know she is my cousin sister. It was during my brother's marriage I had seen her. She was looking very beautiful, fair , red lips, and she always used to wear pattu saree only and wearing a watch. I thought she is a rich lady and when I came to know she is my athai's daughter I felt very happy. She was nice to talk toand very simple. Later we became very close when I was working near her house and always used to visit her and she wont leave me without having lunch with her, during lunch time I used to visit her and we also used exchange sarees. During her daughter's marriage, her niece put lot of make up for her daughter and her daughter's in laws told her to remove the make up saying they selected her for their son because of her original beauty.

No matter how small we are or what color we might be; Like a small candle, we all can produce the same light. Spread light with your thoughts, words and actions.
    It’s a dark world… and you are here to create light.

[TABLE="width: 515"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 458"]
    You can't succeed in your life by living another person's life. You're not them; you are YOU! GOD CREATED YOU UNIQUE; don't live as a cheap imitation. Find your place. Sing your song. Dance to your rhythm. Celebrate God's Grace on your life. YOU have strengths! YOU have abilities! Show the world what you've got.

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

3 people like this.

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai ma,

very nicely putforth the message. Everyone has their own world , where they can very well find happiness and canmake themselves free from worry and enjoy the maximum.No restrictions for ourselves only we have to see our limit by not putting a full stop to our happiness.

1 person likes this.
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:wow: Great Thoughts, Thanks for sharing.

Be yourself is the Right attitude.

1 person likes this.
  4. swathiiyer

swathiiyer Silver IL'ite

Hello Vijima

awesome write up....thats the beauty of your write up... Simple and easy to understand.... Always thought provoking....

love
    Swathi

1 person likes this.
  5. RadhiSrini

RadhiSrini Senior IL'ite

Hi Viji ma,
    I am silent reader of IL.I have read many of your post and it is more informative for life.Today I feel that you have written it for me,because was in a confusion regarding a issue,I am clear now.you made my day ma.Need your blessings.Thanks alot ma.

1 person likes this.
  6. revathysankar

revathysankar Silver IL'ite

very nice mam. We have 2 live for us as we like not for others.We can act for smetime 4 sake of others some or other time our originality will be known .Its better 2 be as we are than changing ourselves by seeing neighbours or others

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sreema dear glad you liked the post and thanks for your views

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

[Thanks Sai dear for liking my post , glad to share

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

​Swathi dear thanks for the appreciation.Glad you liked my post and find iteasy to understand, thanks dear

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Radhi dear welcome to my thread and glad ot know you are silent reader of my threads. Glad my post was of some help to you and glad I made your day

1 person likes this.