What would you want to see accomplished this New Year 2008? - Contest for January '08

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: What would you want to see accomplished this New Year 2008? - Contest for January

Here is the special gift sent to Arlette for winning this Jan month special contest.

See the attached picture.

Arlette,

Hope you will like this gift. Please let us know upon receiving it.

Also, kindly post your entry for the members to read and enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. arlette

arlette New IL'ite

Re: What would you want to see accomplished this New Year 2008? - Contest for January

Thanks again!!!

I am looking forward to get the prize from your end. As soon as I received it, I
    shall inform you.

Thanks and keep the good work going on....

Arlette

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Arlette!
    Keep it up!

Congrats to you also SundarUsha for the next best entry!
    Keep it up!

sriniketan

4. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Arlette and Sunder Usha,

Congratulations !!! To the two of you.

May God bless you and help you in your endeavor.

Regards,

Devika

5. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Congratulations Arlette. Look forward to reading your winning entry.

SundarUsha, congratulations to you too. A very noble thought indeed.

SS

6. arlette

arlette New IL'ite

Well, have just received a super Wall Hanging :giftfrom you shown above. THANKS....for the same.:whistle

Here I wsih to say that there are many sites likes these who ask you to take part in the contest and once you win, they don't bother to send the gifts/prize etc. :crazy
    So hat's off:hatsoff to INDUSLADIES and I really appreciate the good work that you are doing.:clap
    God Bless and thanks again...:thumbsup

Arlette

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2008
  7. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello arlette

congratulations
    looking forward
    to the winning entry...!!

hello sundarusha

sure is great thought
    esp to do double
    the right
    in case you forget
    to do one...!!
    i do hope
    copycats be here
    that the world
    be a better place to live
    congrats

sathya

8. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Arlette,

Please would you post your winning entry?

Usha

9. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Here is Arlette's post

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by arlette
    On the personal level, firstly I need to loose the extra pounds that I have…
    Secondly, one thing that I really wish to accomplish is to own a Big Black Car.
    Next thing is to tell Mom and Dad I appreciate how much they contributed to making me what I am today. Lay my head on mom's lap and cry for a while without needing to tell her why. I know she'll understand and her soft fingers will run through my hair and ease my pain. Take dad to the music store and spend hours
    Ride the world’s biggest roller coaster
    Save a Life.
    Learn to play an instrument.
    Go on a jungle safari.
    Get rid of all the things in my house that are just clutter and would benefit someone else
    Eat more healthy food, very important if I need to live in good physical shape.
    Learn to be more patient. I need more of endurance for sure.
    Publish a book, of which I am likely to do soon..
    Take longer walks, a must for my size and well-being.
    Find a cause I really believe in and do something about it.
    Do volunteer work it really enriches me.
    Learn a new language, I just long to learn Spanish.
    I want to win the big lottery, and donate half of it towards a good cause in my community and the other half I need to keep it for my family.
    I need to accomplish to go on a world tour with my husband and I look forward for this very much.
    I want to be in great shape before the year ends 2008.
    Establish a writing habit. That's like a good drug habit, but also somewhat like a job where I sit myself down for an established time and write - no matter my mood or how much the bathroom needs cleaning, ignoring all but emergency cries for my attention elsewhere. My soul craves the thrill I get from creating story, and I need to stop ignoring the cries of my soul.
    Establish a habit of reading daily from books. It's like exercise for my brain and my mind loves the input as much as my body loves the endorphins from physical exercise.
    Make meditation a part of my regular habits and practices. (Doing this, but I can do better.)
    Call a friend once a week; no matter how busy I am, to find out how they are
    Join a Bible Study group, it is important to be spiritual. This shall inspire me to be a better woman.
    Help a needy family educate their children at college got to do this as there are so many talented children who cannot afford college education. If I could help then I shall be too happy to do so.
    Share hugs, smiles and kisses a little more frequently, it is very easy to do this then to frown at others as it improves my face value, for sure.
    Rediscover my best friend through my other friends over the net.
    I would like to do a good deed to someone anonymously. I would perform a random act of kindness and make someone else happy.
    Have my own bunglow (as now I live in an apartment) where I can sit and relax in my old age.
    And the last and final thing that I wish to accomplish by this year end is to be very vibrant on INDUSLADIES......

Thanks.[​IMG]

ARLETTE.
    GOA.

10. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Congratulations Arlette. All the best in accomplishing your goals in 2008!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.