What would you want to see accomplished this New Year 2008? - Contest for January '08

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jean Augustine

Jean Augustine New IL'ite

Re: What would you want to see accomplished this New Year 2008? - Contest for January

Hello Jean Augustine,

You are requested to send contest entries by private message to username 'contest'.

Hence we removed it from here.

Regards,
    The IndusLadies Team

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2008
  2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: What would you want to see accomplished this New Year 2008? - Contest for January

Yes, we received your entry. Thank you and Good Luck.

3. Induslady

Dear IL'ites,

Thank you to all those who sent in their entries for this contest. Good luck for the results!

Those who are 'yet' to send in your entry, you still have just one more day to send in your entry. Common hurry up, who knows the :gift may be awaiting your entry.

4. arlette

arlette New IL'ite

THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW.
    WISH ME LUCK....:cheers....

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD WORK YOUR AND YOUR TEAM DOES....:hatsoff

LOVE ALWAYS....

ARLETTE

5. Induslady

Hello IL'ites,

This contest is closed.

Stay tuned for the results. Good Luck.

6. Induslady

Dear IL'ites,

Once again it is the time for winner announcement!!
    The winner is...Arlette :clap. Congratulations :thumbsup.

Her entry about what she wants to see accomplished during this year 2008, was a very humane and realistic list. She had a combination of both personal as well as community wishes, with most of them being achievable. She had articulated it very well as she thought about it. Most of the wishes were close to heart.

Arlette, we wish you good luck to achieve all that you had mentioned in your wish list during this year. Please post your entry in this thread for the members to read.

Please send your address by private message to 'induslady', so that we can ship out your :gift.
    Click here to see the special gift.

Thank you for your contest entry and as you had mentioned we look forward to you being vibrant in IndusLadies.

One more entry in the list that got shortlisted as the next best was by 'SundarUsha'. :clap

Her entry was simple and unique with realistic goals. She had a powerful explanation that brought out the intensity of the goals. Her thoughts of making each day of the year a rose by doing some service every day was the best.

Congratulations and Good Luck for your wishes too, Usha. :thumbsup. Please post your entry in this thread for the members to read.

At this moment, we also want to thank all the members who sent in their entries.

Ok, are you all ready for the next contest??? Check here for more details - Besan Cooking.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  7. arlette

arlette New IL'ite

Thanks for appreciating my accomplishments for this New Year 2008.
    It gives me a boost to post in and take part in your fantastic contests, all the more now.
    Thanks again and keep the good worrk going on.....

Love always....
    Arlette

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2008
  8. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Arlette,

Congrats.... Wish you all the best for you to accomplish your wish....

Please edit and remove the address and mobile nos from this post and send a PM to Induslady... As this is a public forum and this can be misused...

Dear SundarUsha,

Congrats..... All the very best...

Veda

9. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the encouragement. I feel motivated to participate in further contests. This was my entry. Hope you all like it.

Previous years I have had set goals for Mortgage reduction, Health and exercise, Time management, good organizational skills etc to name a few. Most of them, I would say that I was able to achieve a good portion of what I had aimed.

This year my goal is to see that I make it a point to do one good act every single day. It could be a very simple matter as opening a door for an elderly person or volunteering for a huge cause. Then that way I will feel that the day was well lived. If for some reason, I would feel that I have not any good act any single day, I would have to do two good acts the following day.

In short, if someone gave me 366 roses( this year being leap year) , I would like each and every rose to have an unique and heavenly scent.Same way, I would like every single day to be a day spent in service for someone a little
    bit.

Usha Sundar

10. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Congratulations to Arlette and SudnarUsha.

Arlette
    I request you please post your entry here, so everyone can read it.

Its indeed nice to read the enrty by SundarUsha. Such a beautiful thought so nicely expressed. I hope you get to implement your resolution in this year. All the very best. Keep up the Contest spirit.

Ria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.