What would you like to watch...-Poll for Oct 16th to Oct 22nd, 2005

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Induslady, Oct 17, 2005.

What would you like to watch the most in TV?

1. Movies (from old timers, to mid-time, to the recent ones)

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Music (movie songs, music shows, etc.)

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Talk shows (Debates, interviews with celebrities,etc.)

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Serials (all kinds that make you laugh, mostly cry, family drama, etc.)

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  5. Others (if there is anything that gets you hooked for hours!)

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ladies,

This week our poll is an attempt to know about the majority of your interests in various TV programmes. We know that TV is part of our daily life these days and we spend considerable amount of time watching something or the other in it and getting hooked to it.

Let a take a quick poll about what catches majority of our interests the most? What we would like to watch most of the time?

Take the poll, cast your votes and share your thoughts...

2. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

touch to choose!!!

If u gave me an option i would vote for all. As i like to watch movies, serials, reality shows, debates :-o . But as we had to choose one, i voted for serials as they r the ones which make us sit in front of the sweet idiot box everyday at the same time no matter whats happening around the world.

3. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

I like Music & related shows!

Hi,

I like to have the TV turned on when movie songs are telecasted. Sometimes, I would not even sit right in front of it, but would just have it on and keep listening to the songs while I do other work. Just peep-in to see when my favorite songs/actresses/actors come up!

I do follow one or two serials (not the senti stuff though) and sometimes celebrity interviews too!

4. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

travel is my first choice.......

HI,

I like to watch travel related programmes. eg. Travel & Living - I basically like to observe people, visit new places, try to learn their culture, food, then shopping, etc.

Next that would interest me is cookery - I not only watch for the recipes but the utensils used, the kitchen plan, latest equipments used, the background, style of cooking, etc. - on the negative side, I watch if the host is wearing huge finger rings and if she is using her hand , I do write to the channel about it.. I hate people wearing rings that would come intouch with the ingredients while preparing food....(hygiene u see)

I do like watching movies but strictly something worth - historical movies are my interest, followed by thrill, action, soft love (something close to reality) - something like Gladiator, KIng Arthur, Interpreter, Mission Impossible, Shall we dance, My best friends wedding, ...

l do like progs like Oprah Winfrey, Fame Gurukul, Nat Geo investigates, etc........

Lastly, I do watch Cartoons sometime sitting with my daughter..........

5. poojitha

poojitha New IL'ite

Same here!

Hi Rathi,

Same here...I have the TV on whenever there are cinema songs being telecasted. I don't bother to sit right in front of it, but use it like the radio to listen to the songs.

6. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi everyone,
    Since I have to vote for one I voted for movies. But I like to watch all,
    though it is killing the time. I never spent time in watching emotional and
    sentimental serials (soaps)
    I like to watch comedy movies may be oldies. I love slow movies. Did anybody see
    Painted house? `What about Bob ` is a comedy from which Kamalhasan`s `Thenali`
    was adopted.
    I like to hear songs from radio rather than in TV.
    Sometimes I watch talk shows like Regis and kelly , Ellen show.

7. varshini

varshini New IL'ite

While I watch a lot of stuff, I am really hooked on a couple of soap operas.