1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What u like/dislike in ur in-laws

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by minjagan, Jul 7, 2014.

1. minjagan

minjagan Gold IL'ite

Hi ILties,

I know you people will be looking weird at my post after seeing the topic of the post.
    I believe most of the Indian married women are used/forced to live with inlaws.. or atleast in laws ll visit them frequently..
    Suddenly a thought came in mind like what all the DILs will be liking/disliking in their in-laws..
    I know.. u ppl will have more words for the disliking things..
    Please pur you thoughts.. and enjoy others posts.

First I will start with mine...gigglingsmiley

FIL: Likes - he is extremely affectionate when I am doing things which he is expecting. He will hug me console1during the poojas and bdays whenever i used to get aashirwad from him....as if i am the Bestest DIL in the world

Dislikes - He is too short temper and if u tend to do things which he doesnt like.. he ll shout at you like u ll commit suicide at that instance only... hearing his words...as if ur the worst DIL in the world

MIL - She will be doing all the kitchen stuffs and provide me vv good food...for BF,Lunch and dinner...
    Only one thing bad in her cooking is she will be doing whatever is comfortable for her and ll not try any new stuffs... and whenever i want to try something new.. she ll like whtr ur FIL will eat???? So mostly i will not interfere in her cooking...
    She will not find more(only few) faults in me...

Dislike :She will be always serious and ll not laugh for some good comedy also...
    She ll not mingle with the ppl so easily... So i will find it weird when my parents come home...and my in laws are staying with me life long...
    So i ll thinking more when my parents are coming home...thinkingsmiley

Hope u ppl will have more things to share.....
    Pour ur stuffs

2. minjagan

minjagan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Can anyone help me to change the section for this post to Relationship with in-laws?