What to wear for high school reunion?

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by write2sreejata, Feb 21, 2009.

1. write2sreejata

write2sreejata New IL'ite

Hey gorgeous ladies!
    I recently joined IL and having fun reading your entries. There are so many interesting things in life! Well, personally...something exciting is coming up for me too! I recently got an invitation for high school reunion, scheduled a fortnight away from today. I’m so jolly worked up that no dress seems to suit the occasion. What say our fashion experts at IL? I went through the wedding ensemble suggestions that some of you gave... excellent taste, I must say.
    Do you think wearing sarees would be a good idea? Suggest me some experiments I could do with my dressing style. I’ll be looking forward to your hot ideas.
    Take care, all of you. Bye!
    Sreejata

2. diptisengupta

diptisengupta New IL'ite

Hi Sreejata,
    Do you think any attire can match the elegance and sophistication of saree? I guess not. For me whether it is the high school reunions or the college reunions, I am always in my favorite dress – saree. I would certainly suggest you to go for saree, especially the siffon ones, you must be having plenty of them.
    Do lemme know what u wore.
    Have fun..
    Love, Dipti. :thumbsup

3. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Saree would be ideal choice....simple designer chiffon saree....and wow re-union is such a thrill........meeting all mates after long long time!!! Have a blast !!!
    :party

Rgds

Roopa

4. Kayree

Kayree New IL'ite

I would vote for sarees (chiffon or silk)...great if you have one with your school colors in it:thumbsup

have fun!

5. write2sreejata

write2sreejata New IL'ite

Hey, I wore a Chiffon Saree with my school house colours but the best part was that all of us from the same batch and the same wore the same colour saree. That was looking and feeling great. Thanks a lot pals... Bye