1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Should I Do Now - Any Advise Is Greatly Appreciated

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Happygirl6, Dec 16, 2018.

1. sneha1985

sneha1985 Gold IL'ite

Sounds like he has some personality disorders. Anyways if you were working in US before, then I guess you would have a valid visa. Can't you transfer back to that visa and continue working without being dependent on him? Or if you have a master's degree, try applying for Canadian PR via EE. Try to be completely independent so you don't have to deal with such cartoons or duffers again.

2. sneha1985

sneha1985 Gold IL'ite

True that. Seems like he is suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. They don't like you questioning them or telling anything to them. They think they are superior compared to everyone.

3. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

here is the problem. you are an empath and he is a narcissist. you want to heal yourself. stop doing what empaths do. self analyse and blame yourself. there is nothing wrong in what you did.

read more about narcissistic personality everything will be clear.

most important thing to heal is do NO CONTACT after the D is done.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@Happygirl6 run, there is nothing left in this marriage..if we can call it one in the first place other than it has been arranged by the parents..

the society is like flowing water, today you may be the hot news, tomorrow you will be replaced with something else..but your life is yours, yours to lead happily and you have the power and choice to remove toxic people out of your life.

do not assume you are a failure, it is your strength that has allowed you tput up with this narcissitic person for 16 months, but you are wasting it on a lost cause.. gather the strength and break your bindings and run..

I am a parent of a adult woman, and i say that it may hurt a parent but it does not break the parent that you divorced again. what would break is, that you suffered so much, not wanting to hurt them... breakfree, you have the potential to find happiness.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    shravs3 and shreepriya like this.
  5. Minie34

Minie34 Bronze IL'ite

Run fast. You deserve better.

6. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

After reading all I would say divorce is the best bet in your favour right now.The kind of person he is ,you yourself should have left him long back. well never late go ahead, be firm, decide and take hold of your life rather than following some idiot deciding everything for you.