1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

What Precautions ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by iman, Nov 10, 2007.

1. iman

iman Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I am 33 years old and married 1 1/2 year back. On June,2007 when I went to India I gone through full check up and have done Laproscopy and drilling.. In my Laproscopy report PCOD found. Now I am 5 weeks pregnant.

1) I heard that there is chance of miscarriage if PCOD..and have to be given some medicines and injections specially? and today i showed to Kuwait Hospital and without checking , I was told that they will open my file after 3 months.:-o.So I want to know Is it OK..after 3 months ?

3) I am working lady. working time.from 6am to 2.30 pm so should i take leave for 3 months as first trisemester is risky.

4) I have all time cold and sneezy :-(so due to pressure ..can it be possible of any risk...? or what should i take to prevent sneezing all the time.

Thanks..

2. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Hi Iman,

I also had PCO's & last time when i went to India i did all the test & my Indian Gyn suggest me to take metformin until 3 mth+75 mg Aspirin+progestrone supplements. Did ur Indian Gyn recomment u something like that??

For 1st 3 mth due to i had 2 miscarriages i took medical leave, just for the safer side.

Talk to ur indian gyn.

3. iman

iman Senior IL'ite

Hi Cheer,
    Thank you so much.
    Ok i will talk to my Indian Gyn., it will be better.
    Regards