What Precautions ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by iman, Nov 10, 2007.

1. iman

iman Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I am 33 years old and married 1 1/2 year back. On June,2007 when I went to India I gone through full check up and have done Laproscopy and drilling.. In my Laproscopy report PCOD found. Now I am 5 weeks pregnant.

1) I heard that there is chance of miscarriage if PCOD..and have to be given some medicines and injections specially? and today i showed to Kuwait Hospital and without checking , I was told that they will open my file after 3 months.:-o.So I want to know Is it OK..after 3 months ?

3) I am working lady. working time.from 6am to 2.30 pm so should i take leave for 3 months as first trisemester is risky.

4) I have all time cold and sneezy :-(so due to pressure ..can it be possible of any risk...? or what should i take to prevent sneezing all the time.

Thanks..

2. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Hi Iman,

I also had PCO's & last time when i went to India i did all the test & my Indian Gyn suggest me to take metformin until 3 mth+75 mg Aspirin+progestrone supplements. Did ur Indian Gyn recomment u something like that??

For 1st 3 mth due to i had 2 miscarriages i took medical leave, just for the safer side.

Talk to ur indian gyn.

3. iman

iman Senior IL'ite

Hi Cheer,
    Thank you so much.
    Ok i will talk to my Indian Gyn., it will be better.
    Regards