What points i have to remember before join kid in Day care center

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by SaiNiharika, Jan 20, 2015.

1. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

I want to join 1.6 yrs baby boy in day care, Can any one please tell me what should i need to see in day care before i joined him. And is this right age to join.
    Many of the people saying in day care centres kids suffer with viral diseases. Is it true. please help me in this. i want to go for job. because of some afraid in my mind regarding day care i am hesitating to join my kid. Please give me the suggestions. It will help me a lot.

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

3. SaiNiharika

Thanks for reply. Do any one know best day care near sanathnagar or ameerpet in hyderabad? Also pls let me know how to help my child to face the viral diseases spread through day care centers. How to develop his immune system ? He is 1.6 now.

4. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I do not know any daycares in Hyderabad. If you want, I can move this thread to HYD section where you may receive more responses. Please let me know.

Generally speaking, kids do fall sick a little more often. colds and coughs are a little more common but as they grow older, they develop their immunity too.

5. SaiNiharika

Please move this thread to hyd section, to know best day cares is very importanat to me. pls do the needful