1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What my mom wants?

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by mithy232, Mar 2, 2010.

1. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Thanks all for replying :bowdown

Only I get approval from my mom. Even if I ask my fiance to decide something for me, he won't do that. He will always encourage me to think on my own and take decisions. That is my problem....may be if he decides for me, my job would be very easy :wink: I am trained that way all my life. Now I changed so much because of my fiance's advise...still I should travel a long distance to become a independent strong hearted girl. Tell me if there is any school taking classes for this....I will better enroll :help

Being a homemaker is what even I want to be. Because I am fed up with things. Also taking care of the family, cooking all comes to me quite easily....first job I do effortlessly and I enjoy doing in my life. :clap

My fiance has not seen women working in his family. All are educated but they will stay at home. I don't know whether it is any custom they follow....He encourages me in creative fields [may be he feels that I am good in it] but not in the professional field.

Yes, this is high time now. I have 2 more years to get married and I have complete support from my future husband. I should seriously think about my own wishes and take up a decision. May be that would give me peace.

ASG, you are younger than me but maturity wise.....I can never reach your heights :cheers
    Always I admire your self confidence, clarity in thoughts etc etc..... I cannot be you....but will at least try to be myself. :cheers

2. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

That is the best way to be. Be the best version of YOURSELF. No need to worry about being like me or any other xyz person in the world. Just strive to better yourself and grow as a person. That's all any of us can do.

About the schooling... if you are intending to be a homemaker... then why study a career oriented subject like business? Just my opinion... but if there is another subject like art or history or English, you might consider that instead! It would give you the continued education you desire, as well as something interesting to expand your mind and keep you interested.