1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

The Tamil dubbed version should be on Amazon. Hindi on Netflix. But watching in Kannada if you can understand is the best.

stayblessed and balakrish like this.
  2. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

@balakrish as @curlytweethere said watch in kannada if you can. I watched in kannada with the help of subtitles. But my friends told watching in tamil didn't detract the experience either. Some dialogues were still in kannada even in tamil version it seems.

balakrish likes this.
  3. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Best Seller - Hindi webseries in amazon prime. Good thriller based on the bestseller story of Ravi Subramanian. But hated to watch Shruti Hassan throughout the movie. How a bestseller story affects a family with dramatic twists and turns. Dragging in some scenes, but one time watch OK.

4. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Watch malayalam movie jaya jaya hey in holster.
    Wonderful movie

vidhyalakshmid and stayblessed like this.
  5. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Kantara was amazing and yet to come out of the varaha roopam song.

stayblessed likes this.
  6. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Watched love today. Hilarious in parts yes..but I didn't like the movie. Actually I couldn't understand the message it was trying to convey. Is it like as long as there is no physical intimacy with others the boy friend or girl friend has to tolerate all other breaches? Shouldn't trust be earned? Sathyaraj is shown as pulling all the strings and he says the whole phone swapping was to find if they hold on to each other despite the circumstances and he is portrayed as someone who has good knowledge about technology yet his first response was suspicion when a compromised video was released. Also I felt the heroines faults are blamed more than the hero's. Finally he had to be the magnanimous one. And he can't act to save his life. Simply imitating sj surya and danush. May be I am from old school because I see that the movie is enjoyed by many people.

balakrish likes this.
  7. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

I watched the most horrible movie Agent kannayiram, didn't expect santhanam in this movie, everything about the movie was lacking something and it was trying to be a thriller and humor and failed in both.

8. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

True, I also came out of the movie, not being sure how to felt. I understood what the director was trying to make me feel, although he was not as successful. I still want to laud the director for picking up such a tough subject and making it as close to reality as possible and including a message in it.

The hero is the director of the movie ( who made the jayam ravi starer "Comali" ). Even though you have a point that his acting might have been a bit amateurish, I think it worked for the movie. It needed a fresh face whom we don't know how his nature is going to change and what he is capable of. His looks helped the character as well.

stayblessed likes this.
  9. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Watched "Rocket" Nambi. It was a hard hitting movie. Hard to talk about it without talking about the spoilers. Makes one wonder about the fickle nature of life. I was hoping for an inspirational biography. It did not end up as inspirational as I expected ( no mistake of anyone ).

Kudos to Madhavan for making the movie of such a man ( and Surya for supporting him ). I hope the audience and the critics alike embraced it. Its a special movie for sure.

10. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Ariyippu - malayalam movie.Another Excellent one from Mahesh Narayanan. Nothing cinema masala, very realistic. Message is also good one- indirect exploitation of women should also condemned.
    Kudos to Mahesh Narayanan ( I loved his movie TAKE OFF)

chanchitra likes this.