1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Watched Thiruchitrambalam Danush movie, nothing much in the movie but it wasn't boring. I liked the movie, very simple and no over masalas.

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I watched Thiruchitrambalam, and it was good. There was nothing special about this movie, but it felt good :)

I also watched Viruman. Did not like the movie much. The story line was ok, but nothing new. Too much fights, and was boring.

3. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Ayyapanum Koshiyum. I didnt like the movie as a whole but there were some good moments. I felt it was too pretentious. A good plot but the screen play could have been better. Some logical loopholes were there.

Gully boy again didn't enjoy much but some dialogues were good. The making could have been better. But liked ranvir Singh as Murad.

candidheart likes this.
  4. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Dejavu: Hadn't watched a thriller in a while and the movie did not disappoint.

A writer complaints to police that his characters are calling him and giving him death threats. When police take him easy, his writings come true in real time as he writes.

An intriguing first half and the suspense is built most of the way. The movie takes some liberties and the ending is not clean cut, but satisfying nonetheless.

If you like thrillers, you should like this.

5. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Sita Ramam - First watched in Telugu, then I watched the tamil dubbed. Both are too good. Songs are very melodious, repeatedly listening. Story plot is good, but it reminded VEER ZAARA to me (don`t know why).
    Visuals are a feast to eyes! Mrunal Thakur will sign up in more telugu movies. It is the precedent in the movie industry, I guess. Dulquer always does justice to his role whatever be the language.

Rihana likes this.
  6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Watched Sita Ramam in Tamil yesterday. It reminded me of Veer Zara, as the story line was very similar. But somehow, felt so good to watch this movie and felt it was so unique on its own. Liked the acting of both lead roles, especially the heroine. Don't know her name, but she did well as Sita/princess Noor.

7. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Mrunal Takur!

SGBV likes this.
  8. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Same here, Wondered why it was hyped so much?

stayblessed likes this.
  9. stayblessed

Yeah I saw the movie since it was much appreciated, but didn't work out for me.

10. stayblessed

Attention please malayalam movie netflix. Wow awesome movie.
    Hari is a writer who is trying for movie chances but in vain. He stays with 4 other friends in a room. Jithin his friend from school is one of them who is funding for Hari since he doesn't have a job. His room mates criticise Hari for the lack of originality in his scripts and point out many mistakes. They advice him to take up an other job in parallel to his trying for movies which he refuses. Friends get frustrated and keep putting him down.
    One day hari narrates stories to his friends while they all including him are drunk. What happens after wards form the rest of the story. Person who has acted as Hari has done an excellent job. In the name of narrating stories Hari addresses some social issues and the problems in getting a chance in the industry. I found one of his stories gross. Otherwise an excellent offbeat movie. I feel the attention please is addressed to us as audience as well else we may not catch the ending. Brilliant acting and making. Malayalam industry is rocking.

balakrish likes this.