What mistakes have you done at work all this time?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Rakshana, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Rakshana

Rakshana New IL'ite

Yes it's true. We do make mistakes and sometimes we pay for them a big price. i would like us to discuss here about our mistakes we made in our working years. Mistakes regarding our schedule, relationship with our employer and coleagues.

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hi Raks,
    YOu Rock....bringing up all intresting topics.....OKAY.. one big mistake that i did for the last 2 years at work is that, i trusted lotta of people around /in my team etc.. and got ditched by one by one...time and again...

Now, lessons learnt....so i'm EXTRA Careful......

3. Rashmita

Rashmita New IL'ite

Well, indeed, we all do make mistakes :confused2: My mistakes mostly concern the clients... I tend to get too friendly with them when I shouldn't, and I end up cutting the prices and overworking for nothing! And apparently, I ain't learning from my mistakes, as I end up over and over again in the same situation bonkSo I usually ask my partners to negotiate for me from the beginning, so that I can avoid the clients as much as I can... Yes, I run away, as I am aware of my flaws...

4. KiranUs

KiranUs New IL'ite

The mistake i sometimes still make is talking to fast..
    I used to get very nervous at first when i started the job and i got used to making this mistake. I know it is wrong and i tend to realize pretty fast what i am doing, then i try to talk more slow..

It is important for a client to like me, since i work with people all day long and i still try to get rid of this bad habit. It doesn't happen to often, but when it does i try to stop it :)