1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What made you say YES??? - Of Arranged Marriages!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Priya_Mommy, Aug 19, 2010.

1. DDC

DDC Silver IL'ite

SP: enough of appreciating others, where the heck is your story ?

Rose: WOW small world indeed.

2. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Rose,
    No doubt to say, one of the cutest stories!!!!!So, marriages are not made in heaven but in Cricket stadiums too!!!!!!!!!!

3. Cuteprincess

Cuteprincess Silver IL'ite

WOW.. Made for each other haan, CutePrincess! :) Lovely.. it is like a movie.

Thanks mstrue!! Bet.. I m quite new to this forum.Got to read few of ur threads.. Very thoughtful Dear !! Keep up ur Good work :thumbsup

4. Visu2k

Visu2k Gold IL'ite

We were childhood friends but we didn't meet for a long time since that time. My sister proposed our match after she met her in a marriage and felt that she would be a great match for me (which is true). I was abroad at that time, and for a month we had long chats and phone calls where we discussed about almost everything. What struck me is her expressiveness and frankness that almost bordered innocence. She never measured her words and always had an air of ease around her that made everyone around her feel comfortable in her presence.

I came back to India and saw her after a really long time. I found her very attractive and pleasant and she had this unassuming nature and a way to make you feel comfortable with her smile. During our engagement I asked to have sometime with her on the terrace. She seemed shy and conservative at first, but it took me a few sentences for her to open and become so talkative. I found it a very interesting and peculiar combination.

I said yes and I am so happy that I did.:thumbsup

5. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Thats an awesome post Visu!!! So marriage made on terrace......Is in't it?
    hehhe......Nice to read your story.