what made you happy today?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by candy10, Feb 21, 2012.

1. candy10

candy10 New IL'ite

hello!:hiya
    just thought it would be nice to share happy thoughts....to ease off the mid week blues ....I woke up to an anonynmous call this morning she said in the most excited voice "good morning!happy birthday"..... in my sleep i said :confused2:"thankyou ...ummm but sorry its not my birthday who is this?prompt reply was "oops sorry! have a good day anyway" click.......looked at the watch 4:35am hmmm:rotfl silly incident but it made me happy to wake up to a misdirected birthday wish..... I LOVE love my birthday and still get excited almost like a kid inside :) woke my hubby just to recheck that it wasn't my bday wudn't want to miss it incase i slept over a coupla months....we both woke up laughing:rotfl and then my day was filled with hugs and smiles from my day care kids we all were just happy happy today:party so we ate chocolate cake in the afternoon and sang happy birthday since they love that song....we didnt have candels just for safety......but it was fun.All this thanks to a wrong number call.... so :thankyou2: to the lady who called me this morning i hope you had a great day:thumbsup too and happy birthday to the birthday girls of the day. :)

2. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

nice happy to you.. enjoy your real birthday each and every year.. :)

3. geetharar

geetharar Senior IL'ite

Hi Candy,

It was nice reading it........ sometimes even wrong number make us happy and excited.

thnx
    geetha

4. candy10

candy10 New IL'ite

Thanks guys :) sorry for delay in reply been pretty bz...hey esbanu looks like u have a birthday boy to treat round the corner Happy bday to him God bless....thanks geetha ....wish you both wud share your happy moments of the day....rarely do people write about happy stuff....hope ull had a great day :) peace n hugs

candy