1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Kind Of Cheating It Is...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mahathibhaskar, Apr 2, 2022.

1. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

Lol @mahathibhaskar my wordle and quordle afflicted brain was busily coming up with alternates- glare, glaze, grime… teem, team… lol Maybe you have unwittingly invented the best variation- S**ordle which will be the mostest popular hahaha!!
    Jokes apart, I just wanted to point out that the husband is the problem here not the principal. What was going through his head when he saw all these? She really needs to sit down and discuss where his head is at? It could be innocent - I myself was shocked to read all this and just didn’t know what to say or react, I was planning to call her up and ask her. Or it could be mid life crisis. Or Corona got to him and he just wants to break out and do what he wants while there’s still time. He wouldn’t be the first one to feel this way. Here millions of people are selling their homes to travel or trading in their backpacks to settle down, mass resigning from jobs or starting new jobs, getting divorced or getting married all because Corona was such a reality check to them about the fragility of life. Something similar may be going on with him. She needs to find out what exactly?

Tears, threatening the principal or ultimatums are not going to help your friend. She has to sit down and communicate with him and find out what’s going on inside him. Keep open the lines of communication and see if their marriage can survive this breach of trust - if she still wants to continue with him that is. Good luck to her and to you while you support her in this tough time!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
    Laks09 and Rihana like this.