What is your take on reservation!

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by friends2b, May 24, 2006.

1. friends2b

friends2b New IL'ite

I am totally disturbed by the whole quota issue. I am totally 'against' reservation and 'for' the proper primary education. I believe in helping the financially weak candidates who has the capability to achieve their dreams, but reserving seats for OBC/SC/ST on the stake of talent and merit turns me down. I believe our country needs wind of change, where people shine with the brilliance of their knowledge rather than the tag of OBC/SC/ST. Please share your view.

Last edited: May 24, 2006

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

rang de basanthi has brought a lot of change....

dear friends2b,
    the rang de basanthi has brought abt quite a lot of changes but i think there should be some provision in the rights of indians to follow up...when mr premji says he will only give to the meritorious the crowd in bangalore backed out...even infosys said the same ....and so the govt had no hassles as they r private companies...on whose grt contributions our govt thrives.....and there is no provision directly for the citizens though right of speech and so many other things been mentioned in our rights...nothing implemented...they r massacared like idiots rather than young doctors whose contributions r not mentioned in words but deeds....they had to go to the president for their appeals....30yrs back the sc st were given high priorities...and we also had people in banks and other sectors...they have more properties than the main so called higher classes...classes r everywhere...but the communications r very bad...u walk into some banks the employees dont know what is HR and treat u like dirt ....u stand like a beggar for ur own money...though it is a large subject on its own....even the muslims ...wonderful people around i know many who r vegetarians...nadaswara vidwans who play only rama keerthana as it is their profession...when u read such things u will automatically make way for people to contribute for the unity...instead of working at these things classifying as minorities and other names r never going to help india come up intellectually....30yrs back all ran away to USA now they have good options here ....so to help india achieve the intellectual future only meritorious people should be given seat irrespective of caste and creed...this will also help others to thrive and study..admitted all family depend on their children for these things to move...still as govt of india they should do away with mentioning caste and creed in the educational structure atleast........regards sunkan