What is your pet's name and story behind it?

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Hachiko, Jul 21, 2012.

1. christine014

christine014 Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I've written in this thread a long while ago and a few weeks after we got our Ginger kitten Promise, we brought home a friend for him, a Grey kitten Alaska( also called Laskie), who was only a couple of weeks younger than Promise. We decided to name her Alaska, because she has these glassy grey eyes which remind us of the place a lot. Both of them are Ragamuffins, and they're older and much stronger now and they love to play around with us and between each other :)

2 people like this.
  2. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

My dog's name was crystal. I named him so as he was too cute as puppy n his fur would shine like crystals:)

2 people like this.
  3. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Alaska a.k.a Laskie..nice name..Now you have to promise to "Promise"..that you will look after his new buddy.

4. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Hi cutemonster..
    My kisses to crystal..I just love their cute innocent face..by the way?you mentioned that he got a very silky hair..what breed is your dog?

5. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

It was a snow white Pomeranian,hachiko.
    We got him in 1997. Actually I was very scared of dogs and to help me get rid of my phobia my father got him. He was very loving and somehow helped me overcome my fears.

1 person likes this.
  6. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Hi cutemonster
    Thanks for sharing about your dog..Wow! white Poomeranian dog.I love them.especially when they are wet and we can see their true color..heheh.I meant their actuall figure.how tiny they will look..;-)

7. gstrupthi

gstrupthi New IL'ite

Hi all.
    I have a dalmatian his name is Rhony. Actually we had another Dalmatian he had brown spots so his name was browny . My Rhony is his son only n when we went to see him he wanted to come to us n he pissed in the cage. So we took him and before his born his father met with an accident n died so we kept his name as resembles to his fathers name.

1 person likes this.
  8. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Rhony is such a sweet lovely name for a puppy.Wow!,you are having dalmations dog.Pretty cool rite.I was madly and crazily in love after watching 101 dalmations movie.Even I had tshirt,soft toy,stickers and mug of the dalmations puppies!!Hehehe

9. sumipani

sumipani Silver IL'ite

We had a Dog called Candy. He is such a good dog. The whole building people use to. Love him for his good behavior. A small boy from the building selected name for him as Candy. That boy and Candy are real thick friends. But now we miss our Candy lot because we moved to US and forced to live our Candy in friends home. Everyday I think about my dear Candy.

1 person likes this.
  10. cissyboo

cissyboo Silver IL'ite

We have a cat named Simba, and have had him since 2004 when my two children were young and had just finished watching "The Lion King". they wanted to name him Nala, but I said he was a boy so it became Simba.

We also have a Cardigan Welsh Corgi named Gary. Because that is the name given him by the Humane Society from which we adopted him.

1 person likes this.