What is your opinion on 2010 BUDGET presented by Mr. Pranab Mukherjee ????

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by richa2009, Feb 27, 2010.

1. richa2009

richa2009 New IL'ite

budget 2010 for middle class

hi.I am curious to know some facts about 2010 budget plan.
    1)what is you input on effect of budget on middle class people specially senior citizens in India?
    I heard from some of our relatives that MIS, bank FD interest rates may increase in new budget.If that is really the case, then I guess that'll be big help for senior citizen who are surviving on interest income.Even those who are getting pension are expecting some hikes in the current pesion amount. is this true?
    can anyone refer to any site which gives some detailed information about interest rates changes in differnt investment? Looks like most tax saving investments are also not so tax-free now?

2) do you guys think there will be any better situations for investment with better return for NRI?

3)as far as selling flats and houses concerned, what is the impact of new capital gain tax rule for the seller ?and what will be the new wealth tax rule?

Waiting for your input eagarly.
    thanks a lot friends..

2. 4mangopeople

4mangopeople Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies

After all we are the home ministers of our respective houses. The much awaited budget was out yesterday by the finance minister Mr. Pranab Mukherjee. Sure it is going to make some difference on every households.

I invite the ladies have their say on 2010 budget. Are you satisfied or dissatisfied ?. How is it going to affect you ?