What is your mobile phone model?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by rajmiarun, Aug 31, 2007.

1. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I found using mobile so handy. Though I was using it just to make calls, when my circle of friends grew larger and larger I started using it for SMS too. But now as I want to store more information in one place I feel that the model I use is not enough for that. I use Nokia 1100. I want to purchase a Nokia 5300 or Nokia 3110 Classic.

I am not going to ask you all to suggest me which one I need to buy, but I want to know wheter all of you feel so with your current mobile model. Or you are planning to upgrade your current model.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

rajmi,

mobiles..a blessing/curse...i have a 1100 which is strong going, that is my secondary number which my husband uses when he is in india..i use a sony ericsson 700i -swiped from my hubby after he bought himself a nokia n-70.

Sony ericcson k700i is outdated there k800 that is cooler with an addon and thejoystick is better than 700..

And nokia n-70 is real cute...

3. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi Rajmi,
    I have Motorola v3i whcih my hubby bought for my birthday last year. It is a very good model with an mp3 palyer and a add on memory card. Excellent features so I don't have palns to upgrade it right now unless hubby had other ideas, he wants to buy the Nokia N series which is the latest trend .
    Love my mobile, it's an absolute blessing.