1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Is Your Mil's Serum Cholesterol Level?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Amulet, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Why that intrusive question ?

Recently I was in a conversation with a few girls who are high power academics. So I ask them some layperson questions, and they give me citations to read. This is the awful part of such interactions -- no matter what you ask, you get to do homework readings, thinkings, and such. Anyhow.. here is one of the reading exercises ==> LINK
    You don't have to read that. What it amounts to is low-cholesterol number might make that character more aggressive, and mean. Apparently those who are on vegan diets (no ghee, no milk, no eggs, no meat, etc..) can turn more aggressive.
    The reason we all got on this topic started harmlessly enough....with the USA politics, and Bernie Sanders' performance in the early primary. Then we got talking about his heart attack, and whether or not he's on a proper diet after that incident. Apparently he is eating more salad, and talking longer walks. Vegan ? This could be the reason why he'd become somewhat more aggressive in the NewHampshire democratic candidates debate -- was one thesis.

We often see IL'ites complain how their loving dH has a short temper, but they had gotten used to it over time, and adjusting to life with an angry bird, in a manner of speaking. What if they spooned him an additional tablespoon of amul ghee with his rice at every meal ? Could that reduce the aggression and temper ?

What if a DIL who'd been complaining about her live-in MIL's behavior that is bordering on abuse, decided to inflict a high cholesterol diet on the dragon and domesticate that ?

If you have a short-tempered one at home, tell us what the daily diet is like, and would you be willing to try a higher cholesterol diet on them. And then, observe their behavior, and report on the changes ?

If you have a sweet MIL, and she'd not been to any recent medical checkups, take her there and find out what her serum cholesterol level is. And let us know.

We may be on the cusp (although I am not sure what this is.... this is usually said) of a solution to many many lives of members of this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    gorgeous23, winterhue and Thyagarajan like this.

2. ragzz

ragzz Silver IL'ite

Feed them ghee infused food, by hand? Plenty of time on hands is a nice thing to have.

Thyagarajan and SinghManisha like this.
  3. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Indian MIL of indusladies members are outliers. They eat ghee loaded food but doesn’t help.

shravs3 and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Eh..

Let me tell you a story. My friend when she was getting married, her cheeky ( seemingly fit)aunties professed that she would be mil-free within 10yrs. The mil was on the morbid obese scale and still would not give a hoot about what she was eating. 10 yrs later my friend swears her mil will outlive her.

The mere will of wanting to be all over son's life is kicking all odds of human biology.

Aunties: you will be mil-free
    MIL: hold my ghee pot

Amulet likes this.