1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

what is the spirit behind you?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by skalluri, Mar 12, 2010.

1. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

We come across many challenges in life, we have weakness inside us or in our family, sometimes we feel so down and life doesn't seem like hopeful even though you pray to God, sometimes we feel helpless with problems liike financial, health related, settlement in life, job, marriage, children , problems with society , etc.

In those hard times, What is your spirit which gives you strenght and makes you move forward, does it come from inside your heart or from outside like family support, Prayers to God etc. what is the essence of that moral strength.

I am writing all these because I feel down now a days with some problems and want the realization that life should keep on moving. I am searching for that spirit which makes my life lively.

Sujatha.

2. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    First my best wishes to you to come out of your low spirits soon. May your problems be solved soon.

Speaking for myself, I'd say the best moral support one can hope to get is from within oneself. Faith in the Cosmic Power that is within one as well as all over the universe. You can call it God, a Personal Angel or your own all-powerful Inner Self. I have always had faith in this Faith . It never lets me down.
    Ofcourse the support of the near and dear also goes a long way in helping us regain our balance.

All the best:thumbsup

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi sujatha,

first of all cheer up .as long as you and your dear ones are in good health nothing can be very bad, is my slogan.
    but yes sometimes we all feel low ,have some problems.what makes me feel better is prayers only.i accept that life is full of ups and downs,pray that HE gives me the strength to deal with it and whatever solution i arrive at is the correct one.
    all the best.:)

4. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Sujatha

Have faith in God and He will make everything alright. All the best to you. I just wanted to share with you this poem

Keep still

When trouble is brewing, keep still
    when slander is getting on its legs, keep stil
    when your own feelings are hurt, keep still
    till you recover from your excitement at any rate

Dont worry about anything
    a few days will give light
    time works wonders
    wait till you can speak calmly
    and perhaps you will not need to speak at all

silence is the most massive thing conceivable
    often its strenght is very great
    think of all the troubles others have
    and your own will seem light
    think of their hearts, when your own is breaking
    think of their headaches when you own is bursting
    instead of counting up your griefs count your blessings
    and you wil feel a lot better

love
    viji

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sujatha,
    God is there to help you to come out of all your problems. Whenever I face problems, I used to approach it with a positive attitude thinking that " This will pass on " and I will give auto suggestion to myself that I will conquer this obstacle. This helped me a lot in winning many critical situations.You also develop a positive attitude.
    Positive attitude helps to cope more easily with the daily affairs of life. It brings optimism into your life, and makes it easier to avoid worry and negative thinking. If you adopt it as a way of life, it will bring constructive changes into your life, and makes them happier, brighter and more successful. With a positive attitude you see the bright side of life, become optimistic and expect the best to happen. It is certainly a state of mind that is well worth developing and strengthening.
    with love
    pad

6. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Dear Kalluri

May you be cheered up to face all problems with a smile.:thumbsup

Life take us through many mysterious ways sometimes.We will get tensed when life don't go as we expected.But always keep in mind the real fact that every night peeps towards a day and every valley is followed by a hill.God 's ways are always mystery.From my experience I have always felt that the sadness and mysery always gave way to a better life.More better than we could ever imagine.So pray to God to give you the courage and presence of mind to travel the path and reach the treasure in store for you.
    Be positive always.

7. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear Sujatha,

I second the others' views here... cheer up, things are never as bad as they seem...

Life has its highs and lows and the lows always seem to make one full of despair. But if one continues to hold positive thoughts, they attract other positive thoughts and actions and things improve. Complete surrender to the Almighty One, call Her God, a Force, Nature... that is the sheet anchor to which we cling in times of distress.

Jai Bhavani Maa!

Love,
    Padma

8. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Dear Tubelight, Mindi, Viji Mam, Padmini Mam, Meenu, Padma mam..

I am so grateful to all of you for giving me encouragement, support. I am surrendering to Almighty, but in the time of distress, I am losing the inner strenght, my faith is not steady, may be it is fear, insecurity, I am trying my level best to keep my spirit up. I need to meditate more on God, surrendering everything to HIM.

I posted here, because you are all wise people and wanted to know how you handle in hard times. Anyway thank you very much for your support. IL is one source I think which keeps my spirt up because I can share here and get support.

thanks,
    Sujatha.

9. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Sujatha,

Juts read your post. First mine warm hugs to you. I dont know, under what tension you are in, but like all said here,, Faith in yoursel, in almighty super power, and positive attitude will definitely help.

Also I feel, there is alwaya a reason, for whatever happens around us. We come to know of it later. But yes currently we feel low, depressed.

also if you want to cry, have a good cry, sometimes it helps to calm us. If possible cry alone, not in front of kid. If i feel low, sometime i cries it out, but ofcourse alone. It helps.

Once again be strong, this too shall pass soon

10. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Sujatha

Just keep the faith. This is just another phase and it will pass and that you can be sure of. So try to focus on what you can do to make it better and easier because like everybody has said, everything lies within us.