1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

What is the real meaning of marriage?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by kcb, Feb 7, 2016.

1. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Bronze IL'ite

Marriage is the process of making two individuals become one and they will be binded by the law of God and man: through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, in richer and in poorer 'til death do they part.

Sorry I need to add this comment as I feel like my first comment is not enough

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  2. LostHusband

LostHusband New IL'ite

The real meaning of someone's marriage relationship is depending upon that individuals preferance and needs.

If one want a wife/husband for kid/s and make a family for himself/herself with pre agreement or pre discussion about how it should lead...
    If there is no pre agreement and understanding , there will be arguments and domination issues/sacrifice words bla bla..

If any one partner breaks that deal which is made before marriage then that relationship is void.
    But it's almost impossible with our system, our law is like that.

There is no meaning for a marriage relationship unless if there is mutual understanding and agreement before marriage., Unless both the partners fulfill and maintain the agreement (whatever/however it may be).
    My opinion.

3. Smarani

Smarani New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

hope you can move this thread appropriately. We have been married for 2 years and have a 1 year old. Due to lack of boundaries with families and insecurities of mil/sil my husband has separated from me. He thinks I’m taking him away from his mom and sister who live in India and the sis a few miles away from us in the USA. He is staying with his sister for the last two weeks and has not initiated any communication. I’m alone with my Son and extended family. We had a heated argument physically and verbally before he left and he said to send the divorce papers so he can sign. My son’s first birthday is in a couple of days. We both have had anger management issues and stress with baby and in-laws visiting us which led to a lot of misunderstandings. His mom is a single mom and his sister is bossy and won’t let us live in peace. He says his sister and mom don’t think I’m family and he can’t say no them. I feel devastated and it was an arranged marriage. Is there any hope left or have I reached the end?