What Is The Earliest Memory Of Your Life

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by satchitananda, Jul 27, 2018.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

I’m ready :cheer:

Mistt likes this.
  2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Interesting thread @satchitananda

I could remember how my grandma used to curl my hair using wires those days, and I must have been only 2 or 3 by that time.
    Those special Christmas decorations, and how my uncle come to decorate our home with fresh Cyprus tree branches and balloons
    I remember my first day in play school and how I used to cry when my mom leaves the school gate. Sometimes I pretend to cry loud so that mom would take me back. But I stopped crying after I saw my play school friend Arun. The friendship I shared with him is still very fresh in my memory.

I remember the birth of my sister and everything happened that morning at home. I was 5 by then.

I think pretty much from that time onwards I remember everything happened in my life.

Just that I don't remember where did I kept my suitcase key, as I am packing and unpacking these days due to travelling.

sindmani and satchitananda like this.
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

By the way @anika987

I always have a feeling while reading your threads that you must have been heavily insulted at your early ages to have self esteems issues. By the way, I judge from your posts that you have poor self esteem to some extend which makes you often compare yourself with others, or expecting validations from others to feel OK.
    Now it is evident, and it fact we all need to realize how serious it is to insult a young child.
    Like everyone's positive memories, you keep this negative memory for life, which can affect you a lot.

4. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I was still too young to go to school. My mom used to leave me with a fulltime maid at home. I used to look up at the Ashoka tree. I think thats my earliest memory.

5. Richa1994

Richa1994 New IL'ite

Hi satchitanand
    After reading this thread that one thing that comes to my mind is the very first day of my school like any other kids I'm unwilling to go to school:grinning: with my parents.