What Is The Earliest Memory Of Your Life

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by satchitananda, Jul 27, 2018.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

That is a cute memory, Vaideki! I am told I travelled by air when I was a few months old. We had gone to Chennai for a cousin's wedding and I got chicken pox. So mom had to rush home with me. I have no memory of that, though I tried to remember it all those years when I was so eager to travel by air!

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Past life memories could be natural or I am told that it can be accessed through Past life regression sessions with experts. Too many mysteries to be decoded!

satchitananda likes this.
  3. Vaidekikrishnan

Vaidekikrishnan Silver IL'ite

It happens... Even my dad used to tell that I was a crybaby till 3rd std... I won't go to school.... Always make excuses and harm everyone at home whoever tries to get me ready to school. But all that I remember is I used to do 007 work for my dad about my dear bro... Let it be school or play area I used to be his shadow just to pass on information about him to dad that too for lollipops in return

satchitananda likes this.
  4. satchitananda

Geeta, even in past life regression, the doubt is are they natural memories or just a figment of the subject's imagination. How would one differentiate these two unless the claims could be substantiated? Also finding a genuine regressionist is a crucial point.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  5. satchitananda

Haha, I remember crying my guts out and being dragged off to nursery school which was just above my house - my neighbours ran a primary school. :)

6. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I was about to start this thread in the name of 'childhood memories'.
    Few such memories are
    1.My first day of school (Kinder Garden) I was not crying ☺️
    Dad dropping me at school and waiting outside near the window.Me peeping from the window and watching for dad and he responds me with action I am here ..don't worry ☺️

2. Mom used to fill my water bottle with milk..One of the kid asked me water and I shared it to him knowing it is milk..He then complaining to teacher that I brought milk to school ☺️ Next day the same guy asked me water I told I will not give you..katti :laughing:

3. During vacations going to native home at Kerala in train...I was scared of the railway bridges Connecting rivers...So I used to drop my toys down and would collect it for time pass so that I never wanted to see outside the window. I was 3 years old then:blush:
    4.After reaching home all the relatives around me asking me.Do you know who is this?I say Grand ma..and again Do you remember me?Say who I am I?I say appachi(dads sister)
    I have wonderful memories from school right from Class 1 and more and more

7. satchitananda

Hi Ammu, nice memories indeed. Holidays are a lovely time to remember. Our native home is also in Kerala and I remember the summer holidays with a lot of jackfruit, uncle getting tender coconut plucked just for me and the fizzy taste of that fresh tender coconut .... Those were my friend, we thought they would never end.

I loved that! :roflmao:

BTW, I am not 'sir'. :p

shravs3 and Ammu2886 like this.
  8. azureocean

azureocean New IL'ite

Travel in the train

Ammu2886 and satchitananda like this.
  9. satchitananda

Where to? What memories do you have of that travel? How old were you?

10. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

When i started reading i though man i don’t have any earliest sort of memory ... then read about ear piercing ... and came kispe bar chocolates ! :)

first day at school not very much but few days ; once dad came to pick me up from bus stop and i hopped on his bike and said bye to one of those “hunk” padhaku bhaiya ... throughout the way i was scolded .

in highschool i was reading news in assembly and i think at that time something related to salman khan came ( accident/ murder i guess ) and i read ‘ chalman khan ‘ . friends said before assembly smiles/ laughed i started smiling on it .

@GeetaKashyap Drihyam is excellent made in all languages . My favorite too :) infact that’s what i now remember for 2nd october :) !