1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best way to do an old ladies makeup?

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by spenceriowa, Apr 26, 2010.

1. spenceriowa

spenceriowa New IL'ite

of course they will have light hair, grey or white, and fair skin, what are the best colors and producs to use?

2. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Well make can be subtle as you grow older ,not making a person look drab by overdoing it.

3. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Less is more on older skin and also buy products for over 40 skin. Makeup for young skin will show up wrinkles more. One good brand for older/old skin is Signature Club A which you can buy on hsn.com. My opinion is that a good haircut/hairstyle and clothing with attractive color is more important than makeup for older ladies.

4. christiw

christiw New IL'ite

It can not be said that Beauty and make up is the monopoly of young age. What i think is that It is actually at the age of 40 that the make-up is really required. The make-up for older women should not be more sophisticated and dark. It is due to the reason that they have to be specific about the colours and texture of make-up. The basic purpose of applying make up over an old lady is to cover her signs of growing age and give her a graceful look. In my opinion at this age light brown 4 eye shadow and the stuff like that will be more graceful.