What is Sagada Dhosham?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by subhsk, Jan 12, 2009.

1. subhsk

subhsk Senior IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am scrapping this with heavy heart. I Feel Like something ..somewhere is wrong. Basically I work hard.. whatever it may be. If I have taken ownership to do any work, I full fledgedly work towards it and get it done. But I feel, Whatever I long for in life,I need to strain a lot. Also I rarely get recognition or appreciation.

This includes my Professional growth too. I belive in astrology. Some of the astrologers had told I have nagadhosha. Recently we met a astrologer who is famous for his predictions.He told like I have 'Sagada Dhosam'. And he said about some 'Parigaram'.

Can any experts share the knowledge of what is 'Sagada Dhosham' and how it influence the future life and what are the parameters of our life that comes under direct influence ( Like Education, Profession barriers etc...)
    I would like to know the proper parigaram for this too.

Thanks and Regards
    SK

2. bchandra2008

bchandra2008 Bronze IL'ite

One dosha cannot make or break a Horoscope

Sakata yoga is when Jupiter and Moon are in 2/12 or 6/8 relationship to each other in your rasi chart

If ur undergoing trials in your life it may be due to a bad period/ dasha as per ur horoscope

bye

3. gkarvindr

gkarvindr New IL'ite

Money flow will be irregular .....Actually a person is said to have sakada when Jupiter and Moon are in 6/8 or 2/12 from each other. Sakata Yoga produces cyclic fluctuation in fortune.He will be unable to achieve any fame and will lead an ordinary life. Sometimes his luck dawns and at other times it fades away. ,,, but hard work will overcome this effect.

A chart has so many combination, need to see all and then come to idea.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015