what is polycystic ovary ?? and Krimson-35

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sudharsiniram, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Anushaashok

Anushaashok Junior IL'ite

Hi saranya,

Nice meeting u.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
  2. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hi Anusha,
    I just now knew that PM is a paid service...:confused2:
    We are not allowed to share our:roll::oops: contact details in the forum too... Now what to do...:shock:

3. Anushaashok

Hi,

Jus now i m also checking the same
    Do know what next

At present are u in kuwait?
    anuashok

4. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Ya Anusha we are in Kuwait now.. Was working, but past 3 months i am at home resigned my job.. So what are u doing? You are staying in chennai?

5. Anushaashok

Sharanya devi
    soon pls
    Then let me know
    Soon pls

6. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

And Anusha, as we are discussing in general, why dont we have a chat in chit chat forum or general discussion..Since this is TTC forum..

yes done dear....

7. DEVI08

DEVI08 New IL'ite

what is endometric cyst? ? devi08

HI,

I am new to this blog, plz any one say me what is endometric cyst? i am 26 and got married 2 years befor and trying for baby since 1 year and recently 4 months befor we found a endometric cyst in my scan report and it was 6 *5 cm in size, now we are consulting dr. kannagi uthararaj in kMCH coimbatore, and in my recent scan report the cyst has grown to 11*7 cm and dr sugessed me for laproscopy, is laproscopy is safe...

8. princesj

princesj New IL'ite

hello ladies.

I am 23 years and I too am diagnosed with polycystic ovaries and also hypothyroid. I am taking pills for thyroid but Doc now advised ovaral l for polycystic ovaries since my periods are very irregular and heavy. I am very scaredto take birth control pills as I read in Google that it might cause hair fall. Could you all please tell me if birth control pills leads to hairfall.? I already am losing a lot of hair

9. princesj

princesj New IL'ite

I am 23 years and I too am diagnosed with polycystic ovaries and also hypothyroid. I am taking pills for thyroid but Doc now advised ovaral l for polycystic ovaries since my periods are very irregular and heavy. I am very scaredto take birth control pills as I read in Google that it might cause hair fall. Could you all please tell me if birth control pills leads to hairfall.? I already am losing a lot of hair

10. Jyotimanna

Jyotimanna New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my experience too. 2 months back I experienced irregular periods, after 5 days of periods time, it used to start again. So I went to a doctor and was detected with symptoms of PCOS.

The doctor has asked for taking Krimson 35 for 6 months. Also I am taking Thyroxin 25mcg for thyroid.
    Actually I have come to germany for higher studies now. I am continuing the medicine (its been the 3rd month). But sometimes I have some blood flow even during non period days and pain in lower abdomen.

Can anyone give suggestions. I am afraid as I am away from my family for studies.

I am 24 years old.

Thanks,
    Jyotimanna

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017