What irritates you?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BhargaviChakravarthy, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Evanshi

Evanshi New IL'ite

I have a long list ,

- Some one pretends to be some thing which he\she is not ....
    - breaking trafic rules
    - children don't respect elders
    - over controling elders \ parents
    - when some people act like they don't understand a new immigrant's english dialect
    - when youngsters have no time to call parents back in India atleast once in 10 days...
    - who show off too much of their wealth
    - when I had to deal with automated options on 1-800 numbers with out the option I need
    - when I had to lift the big suit case from luggage check out in airport
    - when my tire pressure is low and I have to put air & the volve bolts are not easily coming off
    to my artharitis affected fingers
    - lazy friends or family members
    - colleagues , cousins , friends who are jealous of me with out knowing what actually going on in my life

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

A long list indeed....

3. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

My list goes as below...

1. When someone keeps repeating/asking the same thing thats already coveyed
    2. Somebody calls me to come inside for a moment when I've already stepped out of home
    3. When my husband is not quick in dressing up while we start to any get together function or when somebody is waiting for him in the living room
    4. When my MIL sees Raghukalam and Yemakandan even for a small shopping
    5. When I see the grocery items kept open and ants over it
    6. When the guy sitting next to me in office removes and leaves his shoes aside allowing the smell to spread allover my cube
    7. When my friends make me to reserve 2 tables in the crowded cafeteria for lunch and make me manage all others who ask for tables, while they take 15 mins times to come down

4. Akrushi

Akrushi New IL'ite

Lazy persons always irritates me and don't know why i don't tolrate them at all. I never want to be like so. Around us , there are always such kind of situations and we got depressed with them.

5. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

I suppose all have a list of this - big or small..same do I ;-)
    - when a work is not done after few reminders and top of that I'm told you reminded at the wrong time.
    - when some plan is told indirectly to me, in the sense...all are having food..I am serving walking here and there..some plan is being discussed and when its the D-day, without knowing whether it was fixed or not..I am expected to arrange the day and requirements in prior.
    - lies.... I hate that... I dont deny that I lie too...but I have been forced into it....and do that only when thats the ONLY and REQUIRED ACTION.
    - hypocricy and CHANGING STATEMENTS
    - Other doesn't do it...fine..DONT SPOIL WHEN I HAVE DONE IT!!!

6. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

The top most in my list is
    I want to run away from the place when people boast about their daughter or son or grandson/grand-daughter or someone else in their family. My God, dont they have sense? What will others think if we praise ourselves. Huh, worst

Secondly, I dont like people judging me or my family. As if they dont have any other better things to do. Why are they bothered?

I hate it when my DH sprinkles water on the mirror while washing his hands in the wash basin. Everyday I have to wipe the mirror, sometimes every now and then.

I hate those who show off at the parties or functions.

And those who extract answers from us and do same things secretly. Copy cats.