What irritates you?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BhargaviChakravarthy, Sep 11, 2008.

1. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Re: What irritates you??

Dear anand chitra mam,
    How are you??of course for everyone and me,the list will go endless.bonkBig Laugh...

I am also sailing in the same boat.I take bath so late.But my mom,brother won't tell anything as i can be free only now before marriage....After that same pinch with you...

Franky saying,i get irritated a lot when some one speaks when i am watching interesting programme in TV.

We both are alike in whether we get irritated or make others irritated...

Thanks for your lively fb

BC

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

Hi samayal,
    Thanks for stepping in...I am always against and don't like self boasting.Basically there is no point in speaking good of our qualities by ourself.No meaning at all.
    You being silent is always better .Keep up..:thumbsup
    I feel many are similar to me in the issues concerning our impact on it.Because i also get disturbed when i see water flowing unnecessarily ,wasting sources like electricity,water etc.Many times i have even observed that the water heater switch will be on after the required time just because we forget to switch off.This irritates me a lot.

Thanks for your responsible and prompt fb

BC

Thanks for your

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear cute pavi,
    Thanks for your positive comment and joining here.Yeah,if we are running out of time anf if things are not cooperating us,like the vegetables not cooking fast,we get irritated.
    You join with me and everybody on cleanliness.I too get irritated for that.

I repeat my words i have replied to ac mam

of course for everyone and me,the list will go endless....Big Laughbonk

Thanks again for your fb.Keep posting...

BC

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Bargavi

Nice topic yaar

I second srini, i get irritated to the core, when i see the place messy, i hate that place, so very often we used to hae fight in our house for that, i want my DH and DS to keep the items in their respective places and keep the house clean

I got irritated , when somebody breaks the line and come near the counter to pay their bills( is all others standing in the line is IDIOTS )

In some cases, either to see doctor or for any other reasons( silly) , some 10 people will come with the VICTIM and block the entire space ( for ex, i went to bank day before sterday and it seems some 8k have withdrawn by somebody from one lady's account , for that nearly 8 people came with the lady to the bank and blcoking the entire space , standing before the counter and watching ) nearly for 1 hours, i mean it, all others were standing behind them , not able to do anything , atlast they moved to manager room, my anger shoot up to the core at that time

And , overa BANDHA pannumbodhu ( without any stuff)

and, when others poke their nose to my personal matters even without knowing the exact matter behind that ( this is not with close friends and relatives)

and, when my DH fails to drop me near the place where i want to go exactly and if he fails to REMEMBER THE ROUTE , my BP will shoot up

hahahahah.bargavi dear, i can add more to this, butlet me stop....

5. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear muzna,
    Thanks a lot for your appreciation my dear friend.I always make it a point to say that it is because of you like people's encouragement makes everybody to proceed further.Thanks again so much.Basically after reading this topic,everyone and also myself atleast think of circumstances forcing us to loose our temper and it also entails to deal such issues better.

I am really impressed by your optimistic view and also your patriotism.I salute it.:bowdown
    I also appreciate your broad view of perceiving things and your intellectual bent of mind.

I just talked about my mind getting irritated when i see wastage of electricity,water in my previous reply.Well,you also go with me.Basically i feel absent mindedness and mere negligence is the cause for these issues..

Thanks a lot for your wonderful feed back.Keep it up.:thumbsup

BC

6. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear sowmya,
    Thanks for your detailed fb.Basically,opposite poles attract each other.So when we talk about the issues we don't like,automatically words will flow:hide:.Like wise if i have to tell about,the list will be endless and it will take a whole year time.Big Laugh..
    I have observed this "Not in my backyard attitude" in many people.I wonder how normal persons can think of like that.It is really different when one thinks differently(lack of good thoughts).I have come across the same situation.The place where i stayed before, ,my neighbor used to bring the dog outside,for the matter you mentioned.This is happening everywhere.

I go with you totally in this aspect.When we see any one they obviously ask the standard questions."I think you became lean" & as u said "What is the mark on the face".This really shoots my anger.There are lots of positive discussions.We can go with that.Is it not???bonk

I repeat my statement said to muzna....
    Basically after reading this topic,everyone and also myself atleast think of circumstances forcing us to loose our temper and it also entails to deal such issues better.
    Though we get disturbed to only genuine issues,still we must try to be neutral,because on the end of the road,the fact that stands is "We get irritated and tensed" and the content gets totally unnoticed.

Thanks for your lovely fb..Keep posting..

BC

7. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear preethis,
    Lovely and enjoyable fb.Keep up.Yeah,it happens ,we may be prepared for the occasion,obviously feel disappointed when it gets cancelled.This postpone attitude is human tendency.But i really pay my ear when it is something important.Sometimes we get disturbed when some is idle with out attending the "Need of the hour"....

Thanks again..
    BC

8. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi,

what irritates me....? I do not have to think much about it...

It is almost the only thing.....someone boasting about themselves ...RantRantRantIt irritates me to the core...blowing their own trumpet..
    I know quite a handful of such people ..who think that they are the best and they can speak in a such a way as if all good things in the world happens only because of their presence on this earth:roll:..
    A casual appreciation is enough for them to think that everyone is in awe of them...bonk...the blowing becomes louder and louder..

Otherwise, I am patient and tolerant to most things...now am I boasting:hide:?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  9. spandhana

spandhana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Bharagavi,

u r not at all irritating us with this thread,indirectly u r letting all our emotions getting poured in this thread.hope u wont get irritated with my list of irritations.

hmm...

During my college days,if at any time it gets late,i used to go for an auto,they wont agree with my bargaining though reasonable,the same autowala comes to me after taking some 10-15 steps ahead and agrees. I really go mad at that time.wat an sarcastic behaviour?i experienced this many a time.
    when anyone turns deaf ear to what i say and make me repeat,i'll scream at them like anything.
    also i hate hate hate backstabbers,they'll be friendly with us on one side and the other side they do bad talk on us.i've come across many of them and taught them gud lessons too.whenever i encounter such persons,they'll really get on my nerves.

cheers,
    spandhana

10. BhargaviChakravarthy

Hi dear lata,
    How are you?I am happy to have you here.Everybody is specific about cleanliness.I too get angry when the items are not in their respective places.

I strongly go with you.When i standing in supermarket,some one may casually enter the mid of the row.But now a days,some body or the other are poking their nose.They ask openly there itself.That is to be appreciated.

I hate when too many people are standing for a single person or unnecessarily many persons are turning up/accompanying ,which could be done by a single person.It disturbs the silence maintained there...

Ayyo...I really pity them.I wonder for what purpose or intention they are showing off???

You are right my dear.Many persons exactly don't know what is the content and misunderstand it for something.Moreover they are not aware of "they have mistaken".They simply drop down a list of advices.This really irritates me....

Lata dearBig LaughBig Laugh For all of us,the the list may go endless.Let me also stop with it.....

I pity your husband,he is struggling to get you to the right place(just kidding) .You are really lucky.:):)

Thanks for your lovely,long feedback..

BC