What inspired you to select ur avatar?

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by ridgemma, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

I chose this avatar of offering flowers which I find as a symbol of friendship, love, affection etc.

Regards,

TDU

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

My avatar is my pet dog jammy whom i love very much.Their love is unconditional.

3. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Hi Shree
    Thanks for the detailed reply.I work in OMR, every day I cross MadhyaKailash, but never been there. After reading ur reply, I am so inspired to have darshan. Thanks yaar !!

Nice explanation by Aarushi on "Aarushi":).

Supriya said it right, sometimes we feel pets are better than kins coz the latter's love is always conditional (if you do this, I will like you... kinda):iagree

And those who love flowers will be eco friendly and nature lovers . Am I rite, Aarushi &TDU.:cheers
    We can also put our thoughts on our pseudonyms !! What say folks ??:idea

Luv

Ridge

Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi ridge,

Choosing avataars...for quite some time...i never had one...i only added recently..usually only my signature changes.....

I love nature, I find nature teaches me a lot...

recently was showing a guest a set of photos...this one caught my attention...which aptly reflects on my favourite song...by papanasam sivan...

veyil illaiye nizhalin inbamum vundo...(that is if you have not been in the sun,you will not relish the shade...)

if you see closely, it is too hot and the clouds above cast their shadows on the mountains and also though it is a desert...it is a pleasure to the eyes the greenery... (this is from a place called wadi bani...near muscat in oman...)

5. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

My son selected this for me. Ho loves Ganesha really loves so he chose this.

6. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I never thought of an avatar till seeing this thread... Then I asked my wife to select me an avatar on nature.... As I like and enjoy natural beauty.... She had selected the best spot in Muscat, which I liked most.... Now it is all there...

7. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Oh Lovely thoughts!! Lord ganesha is the simplest god. He will come in any form. Vinayagar kallilum varuvaar, mannilum varuvaar, manjalilum varuvaar, inge anand chitravin avtarle scooterliyum varuvaar !!! :queen

And :hatsoffto all nature lovers- Vysan,shanvy...

Luv

Ridge

8. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

i have selected the above picture of a beautiful doll like princess who is a fairy.. just wish to have a life like a princess carefree.. and no worriess...and live in a magic land
    hmm i know it wont happen...
    but there is nothing wrong to imagine it.
    GisL

9. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Hey gisjul

I have read somehwere like richness, happiness & worries are also relative terms. For a person who earns 100, the person who earns 10000 is rich. for 10000, 1 lakh is richer.For a rich person who cannot relish rice due to health reasons, a poor guy who feasts on rice seems more happier. Where is the end to all these ????

Everything depends on your outlook. Who knows, u might be a princess even today in many aspects, only thing is that u don't recognise that (Which is ofcourse the weakness of all women, lack of self realisation of our strength). :cheers

Luv

Ridge

10. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

Dear Ridge,
    Wonderful idea....Nice thread...
    But not for me.....
    I used to keep on changing my avatar...
    First I had a leaf Lord Ganesha -bcos he is my all time favourite
    Now -A Banglore "ISKON" Krishna - bcos Bangalore is my fav spot next to Cool cool chennai!?^&? and one more reason is I wondered after visiting a clean tidy temple!!!!
    Tommorow- ____________________ God only knows .I don't which God is going to be attracted by me!!!..
    I want to stay in this avatar itself to get recognised by IL's ...Let me see my monkey mind...

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.